Relax amongst the spectacular views of the Thai Island of Koh Yao, from the comfort of your sun lounger beside an exquisite infinity pool. As one of Thailand’s lesser-known islands, Koh Yao’s limestone cliffs and spectacular sunsets are ironically distinctive to the Far East. Situated within the national reserve of the rainforest, located on the remote northern tip of the island.
For the next 5 nights experience the better-known island of Phuket, a popular island, but we have selected a secluded resort away from some of the more developed areas of the island. The Pavilions Phuket is a luxury 5-star boutique hotel, set in a beautiful and quiet location. With three award-winning restaurants and bars serving delicious gourmet cuisine, a spa and wellness centre with relaxing massages and treatments. (TM)
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits