Current Travel Advice for Customers.Click here
Kenya holidays - The classic safari destination
Kenya holidays conjure up images of roving safari trips and an abundance of wildlife. While this is an accurate description of this magnificent country, it’s not the whole story. The tropical climate, fascinating culture and smorgasbord of landscapes creates something altogether more varied than you’d expect. Kenya will always exceed your wildest expectations.
Kenya is also one of our top wedding destinations. Click here for more details.
Janice B, Trustpilot review - "We have booked with Tropical Sky for the past 4 years. We have throughout this time dealt with Sejal to book our trips to Kenya. She is knowledgeable and helpful, always returning calls and keeping us up to date with any changes. We had to reschedule our trip to Kenya in March due to the Coronavirus restrictions and she has been so helpful in helping us to rearrange the trip now for a second time. She always contacts us when she says she will. We have recommended her to others going to Kenya and they have always been more than happy with the service provided by her."
Enticing wildlife holidays in Kenya
Kenya – a captivating mix of awe-inspiring wildlife, pristine beaches and fascinating culture. There’s a lot to see in this country, each segment a diverse blend of rewards for the visitor. From the varied landscape that sees emerald plains and arid deserts meet with mountains, coral reefs and expansive parks, to the people, the history and the native fauna, this truly is an example of classic Africa.
For most people, Kenya conjures images of safari escapes - and for good reason – Kenya serves as a fitting backdrop to some of the best wildlife sightings in the world. But there’s more to this amazing country than just game drives and sundowners.
From deserts and mountains to beaches and thriving coral reefs, there’s so much to experience here. Nature enthusiasts will, of course, be overwhelmed by the range of species that reside here, but beach lovers will be provided with plenty of options for sunbathing and watersports too. Come here to dive, to hike or to roam the bustling streets of the cities – holidays to Kenya are everything at once, making it all the more appealing as an unforgettable destination to visit.
Head to Nairobi for a heady mix of bustling city streets and addictive chaos; Malindi plays host to Kenya’s coral-studded waters and diving spots; and leaving an impressive topographical mark through it all is The Rift Valley, one of the most distinguishing natural landmarks in Africa. There’s a strong sense of national pride retained here, though many ethnic groups, tribes and cultures make up the population. As such, visits to Kenya yield a true experience of Africa.
Why visit Kenya?
- The tropical climate is a huge draw for this fascinating destination, lending itself well to everything from beach escapes to balmy safari holidays.
- No exploration of Kenya would be complete without visiting the many national parks and game reserves dotted throughout the landscape – the Big Five is considered to be the ultimate safari triumph. For more information visit Africa Sky where you can book tailor-made Kenyan safaris and discover why this destination is so popular with holidaymakers
- Head to the coast for the culinary delights of this country, where you’ll find regional delicacies and fresh seafood delicately spiked with tamarind and local spices
- Sporty travellers will be in their element here – the diverse landscape serves as a fantastic backdrop to hiking, cycling, snorkelling and diving, to name but a few
- The culture really makes Kenya an interesting place to explore – for example, if you can, visit during the Lake Turkana festival which sees twelve tribes join for three days of singing and dancing
Visa requirements for Kenya
Please note, for all arrivals in to Kenya you are now required to have a visa before entry and before boarding your aircraft for Kenya. You can apply for an e-visa via the Kenyan Department of Immigration form the below website link.
Please note you can no longer get a visa on arrival.