9am-7pm Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm Sat-Sun
Koh Samui holidays - Classic, beautiful and romantic
One of the larger islands in the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Samui is synonymous with Thailand's sun-blushed beach vibes. Gorgeous resorts and hotels for every budget are teamed with divine cuisine, relaxing spas and stunning sands adorned with hammocks, with incredible snorkelling only adding to the charm.
This is an island ideal for anyone, from loved-up honeymooners, to families seeking an escape.
An island for everyone
Koh Samui is one of Thailand’s largest islands, floating leisurely in the Gulf of Thailand.
It is home to a wondrous mix of stunning natural beauty, luxury resorts and a fun nightlife. Aside from beautiful beaches, Koh Samui boasts a surprising diversity of landscape including virginal rainforest and rising peaks.
Why visit Koh Samui?
- The prominent Buddhist population means that you’ll find a large number of pretty temples and impressive statues – it makes quite a change if you’ve been spending your holidays lounging on the beach or partying
- The food is amazing; Koh Samui is a great place to find authentic Southern Thai food, which is often spicy and always delicious
- Chaweng Beach is one of Thailand’s premiere nightlife spots with plenty of nightclubs, bars and cabaret shows
- The Big Buddha Beach is beautiful stretch of palm-fringed white sand – a true paradise
- There is a huge range of Thai spas offering massages and treatments
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.