Exclusive Savings at Jamaica Inn
Celebrating Jamaica's 60th year of independence, enjoy incredible savings and Exclusive offers
Jamaica holidays - A vibrant destination with classic Caribbean charm
Welcome to Jamaica; the Caribbean’s home of sensational jerk spices, infectious reggae rhythms and expansive all-inclusive resorts. Ideally suited to couples looking for an adult-only getaway, you can look forward to a stress-free beach break on sugary white sand and hotels so amazing you’ll never want to leave. The island's strong African connection makes it one of the region's more unique destinations.
Jamaica is also one of our wonderful wedding destinations. Click here for more details.
Discover Jamaica's icons and friendly disposition
Jamaica is home to some of the Caribbean’s most famous names; Bob Marley, jerk chicken, rice and peas, Montego Bay, reggae – the list goes on. But it’s more than just a list of Caribbean clichés – it’s a beautiful sunny island with friendly people and outstanding natural beauty. Sitting, rather appropriately, at the centre of the Caribbean Sea, Jamaica is south of Cuba, west of the Dominican Republic and east of the Cayman Islands.
There are miles and miles of fantastic beach, making it an ideal destination if you’re looking some beachside relaxation or enjoy a little fun by the sea. For a truly secluded getaway, Treasure Beach is your oasis. With a tranquil ambience, quiet white-sand beaches and a friendly local community, this sleepy town will grace you with an idyllic Caribbean experience that steps away from the tourist threshold and instead lures you in with authentic Jamaican vibes.
Passionate people, captivating culture and a haven for divers – Runaway Bay has it all. It’s no surprise that this beach paradise is popular with holidaymakers, thanks to the relaxed ambience and sun-kissed climate. Adorned with all-inclusive retreats, this is an indulgent take on Jamaican living, and while it may be the coastline that draws people in, it’s the fun-loving yet laid-back atmosphere that keeps them returning time and time again. For more sightseeing, don't forget to visit the beautiful town of Ocho Rios.
Breath-taking, beautiful and unspoiled – the Blue Mountains are a must-see. Wake in the early morning and wander to the summit in time for the sunrise, which casts a stunning colour over the island. The oldest feature of Jamaica, the Blue Mountains are unspoiled and stunning. The surrounding area is largely untouched thanks to the difficulty in navigating the area – it’s worth the effort though and is a must see when you’re visiting Jamaica.
Why visit Jamaica?
- This is a nation with more than its fair share of amazing beaches. The soft white sands at Negril are deservedly popular, but if you’re looking for something a little quieter there are plenty of secluded bays and coves dotted around the island
- Jamaicans are naturally very friendly people with a truly fun-loving attitude
- A true foodie’s paradise, Jamaica is overflowing with unique spicy cuisine that’s some of the Caribbean’s best. Try ackee and saltfish, rice and peas, jerk chicken and goat curry
- It might be the liveliest island in the Caribbean. The nightlife of Montego Bay is second-to-none and you’ll enjoy the party atmosphere
- Reggae-influenced carnival season sees the country come alive with pulsating music, joyful dancing and psychedelic parades
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges All Inclusive Caribbean holidays in other destinations including Barbados, Mexico, Jamaica, Antigua, St Lucia, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Grenadines, Cuba, Tobago, Cayman Islands, Aruba, Anguilla and St Kitts and Nevis.