Peru holidays - A diverse and beautiful destination
No matter what sort of holiday you have planned, Peru has something to match it. Rugged terrain, a diverse blend of climates and picturesque cities make up this captivating destination that really is a sight to behold. Best known for the incredible Inca Trail, Peru offers a world full of excitement and exploration - fusing ancient sites with sensational natural beauty and stunning hikes.
Enjoy a melting pot of cultures and landscape
A diverse destination that really enthrals those who visit it, Peru mixes a wide range of cultures, climates and landscapes to create somewhere truly unique. Trek through dense jungles or climb glacial peaks; journey to the cities and buy gold, ceramics and world-famous textiles; or head to the paradise of Lima for Peruvian cuisine and picturesque architecture.
Why visit Peru?
- Of course, the main draw of exploring Peru is embarking on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - a fascinating ancient city brimming with history
- The locals here are peaceful and friendly, and you'll have plenty of chances to experience their interesting culture and lifestyle
- The diverse climates and ecology means that no two days are the same
- Enjoy delicious Peruvian cuisine, which changes between three regions: the coast, the rainforest and the mountains
- The crafts in Peru are colourful and intricate - see textiles being made in the Sacred Valley and take one home with you