Current Travel Advice for Customers.Click here
Koh Phangan holidays - Fun, fabulous and sun-kissed
Home to one of the best parties in the world, the Full Moon party, Koh Phangan is vibrant, cultural and full of excitement. This destination shouldn't just be defined by its famously busy parties though - come here during the quieter weeks of the lunar calendar, and you'll find an island that is tranquil, clean and secluded.
A small island that packs a punch
Found in the Gulf of Thailand just north of Koh Samui, Koh Phangan is a friendly, fun-loving little island that is increasing in popularity.
It has made a name for itself on the world stage thanks to its Full Moon Parties. These monthly celebrations see as many as 30,000 people converging to have fun and dance.
Away from the party time, Koh Phangan is most often quiet and subdued offering you the chance to make the most of the powder-soft beaches and delightful sunshine.
Why visit Koh Phangan?
- The Full Moon Party – if you’re in Thailand and a Koh Phangan party is due to happen, make sure you attend as it’s something truly special even by Thailand’s standards
- Visit the Than Sadet – Koh Phangan National Park it’s free to enter, and it’s an area of unbelievable natural beauty
- There are a number of amazing scuba diving sites
- The island has a real dual personality – it’s half a party paradise, half a secluded beauty spot
- Close enough to Koh Samui for an easy trip by boat
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.