Current Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
Phi Phi Islands holidays - Jaw-dropping scenery
These gorgeous islands play host to picture perfect Thai scenery of limestone karsts, towering rock formations and fine white sand beaches, making it no surprise that these are some of the Andaman's most beloved gems. From island paradises that go from beach relaxation to late night parties, to smaller islets yet to be touched by tourism, the Phi Phi Islands have a little bit of everything.
Relax amongst natural beauty
In a country famed for its unbelievable natural beauty, the Phi Phi Islands is renowned as the place to come if you’re looking for something truly special.
Floating just off the Andaman Coast, almost equidistant between Phuket and Krabi, these little islands are almost too beautiful for their own good.
Why visit the Phi Phi Islands?
- With craggy caves, handsome limestone cliffs and verdant forested hills, Phi Phi Islands’ movie star good looks are the primary attraction
- Diving is very popular around the Phi Phi Islands; this is due to the remarkably clear water
- The huge range of outdoor activities will appeal if you’re looking for a more active holiday – here you can go kayaking, game fishing, rock climbing and cliff jumping
- The variety of rare birds makes the Phi Phi Islands a fantastic place to go bird watching
- You can go island hopping to the smaller, uninhabited stretches of land
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.