Khao Lak holidays - Stunning coastline and a serene ambience
Nestled along Phang Nga's west coastline, Khao Lak offers all the usual sensibilities of a beachside getaway. Close by to the Similan and Surin Islands as well as being just a short way from Phuket, Khao Lak is a beautiful gateway to the northern Andaman greats, offering a tranquil escape in between exploring these nearby locations.
The place to go for somewhere peaceful
Found on the Andaman Coast, Khao Lak is much quieter than many of Thailand’s beautiful beach areas.
And this serene attitude is very much to its credit – if you don’t think you get on with the permanent flamboyance of Phuket and Koh Samui, it could be completely perfect for you.
The palm-studded beaches and easy-going locals are what Khao Lak is famous for, and they really are not something you want to miss.
Why visit Khao Lak?
- A number of beautiful beach resorts perfect for sunbathing in style
- The whole area has a truly relaxed atmosphere – this isn’t a party town, it’s a place to have restful days and quiet nights
- A huge range of restaurants and shops
- Khao Lak is truly a very convenient and friendly place to be – unlike many holiday destinations you can sit back, relax and not worry about a thing
- There are three beautiful national parks in easy travelling distance offering superlative natural sights
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.