9am-7pm Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm Sat-Sun
Costa Rica holidays - A nature lover's paradise
Captivatingly diverse, Costa Rica offers incredible range - from rainforests and kaleidoscopic wildlife, unspoiled beaches and volcanic backdrops, almost every type of landscape can be found in this enchanting destination. Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, explorers will be overwhelmed by the abundance of choice here.
A stunning country that inspires adventure
Luscious and picturesque, Costa Rica is one of the prettiest countries in the world. Though it’s small, it packs a lot in – with the largest percentage of national parks and protected areas in the world in relation to its size, as well as world-famous beaches, nature lovers won’t be disappointed. Abundant in wildlife, marine life and tropical birds, this is paradise brimming with exciting and beautiful features. Bathed in copious amounts of sunshine for much of the year, holidays here can be about touring the sights or relaxing on the beaches and admiring the view.
Why visit Costa Rica?
- The biodiversity of Costa Rica is worthy of a visit alone – few destinations can match it.
- Thanks to the unspoiled landscape, this is a great place for ecotourism and activities relating to it, including treks, wildlife and bird watching, and visiting the local communities.
- The beaches in Costa Rica are sensational – truly worthy of the paradise label. Check out the main beach, Corcovado, as well as some of the lesser-visited shores.
- While the food in Costa Rica may not be as complex as other parts of the world, it is delicious and wholesome. Fresh ingredients are used to create Latin American-inspired dishes.
- While most visit this area for the natural scenery, city lovers won’t leave disappointed – San Jose is a hub of museums, markets and cultural attractions.
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Central and South America Holidays to Chile, Brazil, Costa Rica, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Belize, Guatemala and Ecuador & Galapagos Islands.