Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
St Kitts and Nevis holidays - Jaw-dropping beaches and secluded tranquility
St Kitts and Nevis - picture friendly people, a mellow culture, interesting attractions and long stretches of the kind of beaches synonomous with the Caribbean. This location is a rarity in that it has managed to remain uncluttered by tourism - a beautiful destination. Due to its complicated history, this island has many cultural and heritage attractions available to visit which give insight into the history of these beautiful twin islands and the relatively undiscovered area.
An untouched Caribbean oasis
St Kitts and Nevis are the epitome of stunning, natural beauty. Visit these small Caribbean islands and you’ll immediately be captivated by their unspoiled utopia, with sweeping views of sugar cane fields, a plethora of colourful wildlife, striking dormant volcanoes and gorgeous, soft sands. And with twice weekly flights from London Gatwick to St. Kitts on British Airways, it’s easy to get there.
Both islands are tranquil and secluded, offering a peaceful ambience and breath-taking scenes at every turn. St Kitts is the bigger of the two, offering the historical Basseterre capital and vibrant beach bars in Frigate Bay, which marry well with the pristine shores and rich culture the island holds. Nevis, just two miles away, is a little more private, with beautiful nature trails, shimmering white sand, and the lofty volcano Nevis Peak.
St Kitts and Nevis are truly beautiful islands to unwind in given their relaxing atmosphere and remarkable sceneries, and the perfect spot if you’re wanting somewhere off the beaten track and away from busy tourist hubs.
Why visit St Kitts and Nevis?
- St Kitts and Nevis are famous for their beautiful beaches, including striking volcanic black sands at Dieppe Bay Beach
- This is a great choice for the more eco-conscious, with acres of lush rainforest and an abundance of wildlife to explore
- Active travellers will love the scenic hiking trails, especially Mount Liamuiga which starts with black sands and ends with hot springs
- The nightlife here is electric, with delicious restaurants, energetic dancing and vibrant music creating a fun atmosphere. Check out Lime Bar on Nevis for a local hangout with live music
- There are plenty of cultural activities to enjoy, including riding the scenic railway, exploring Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, and visiting plantations
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges All Inclusive Caribbean holidays in other destinations including Barbados, Mexico, Jamaica, Antigua, St Lucia, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Grenadines, Cuba, Tobago, Cayman Islands, Aruba, Anguilla and St Kitts and Nevis.