Current Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
Superb savings on your dream getaway at the Savoy Seychelles
Landscaped gardens and the biggest pool on the island make this resort a self-contained haven
Seychelles holidays - The epitome of luxury
The Seychelles – just the word conjures up the image of ultimate tropical luxury. Home to 118 islands, this stunning archipelago nation boasts beautiful beaches, abundant tropical wildlife both on land and in the sea, naturally romantic surroundings and a true sense of serenity and calm. Pristine, tranquil, secluded; the Seychelles is paradise at its best.
The Seychelles is also one of our favourite wedding destinations. See here for more details.
Discover private islands, white-sand beaches and luxurious resorts
A sun-blushed archipelago of 115 paradise islands, the Seychelles is found to the east of the African coast and north of Madagascar. You’ll come for the beaches, but you’ll stay for… the beaches – they really are perfect. Seychelles holidays capture the essence of a classic luxury beach escape, with a warm welcome, rich culture and awe-inspiring vistas at every turn.
You’ll likely spend most of your time at one of the resorts, meaning that your interaction with locals will be limited. But if you do get the chance to meet them, they are an exceptionally friendly people, mellowed by years of living in this divine place.
Why visit Seychelles?
- Take in the views from the perfect powder-soft beaches; the Seychelles is virtually a byword for beachside perfection
- Scuba dive with a huge variety of sea-life and enjoy the wonderfully clear water
- Enjoy the utter seclusion of the upmarket resorts
- The Seychelles boasts year-round perfect weather – there’s never a bad time to escape here
- There is a great range of watersports to keep you entertained