Covid-19 Travel Advice for Customers. Click here
Argentina holidays - Spectacular vistas, rich culture and delectable cuisine
Known for its incredible diverse landscapes and vibrant culture, just one trip to Argentina can include the cascading Iguazu Falls, the soaring icy peaks of the Andes, verdant forest, lively cityscapes, rust-hued desert and a myriad of fascinating wildlife. Holidays here are made up of the extraordinary, making this a destination worthy of wanderlust.
A beautiful country that sizzles with excitement
Argentina stretches south from Bolivia and Paraguay – a long, sprawling country boasting a smorgasbord of landscapes from the towering snowy peaks of the Andes and fertile plains of Patagonia, to the verdant basins of tropical forest and miles of rustic urban sprawl.
Buenos Aires will catch you off guard – it’s so European! Blessed with boutique shops and aromatic steak restaurants (you have to try the steak here), the capital city will delight you time and again. But don’t worry if cities aren’t your thing; Argentina boasts myriad natural attractions such as the breath-taking Iguazu Falls and historical sites including ancient ruins and forgotten cities.
Despite the hardships of the past, Argentina’s people are surprisingly open and friendly, although don’t be surprised if they are also brutally honest – political correctness hasn’t quite caught on here just yet.
Why visit Argentina?
- Stunning cultural heritage that has brought the word the tango dance and gauchos
- Argentina’s section of the Andes is completely spectacular
- The bustling Buenos Aires is one of South America’s most captivating cities
- Iguazu Falls is a jaw-dropping natural spectacle
- Argentina is famous for having great food such as the delicious and filling empanadas but the humble steak is well known as the country’s ultimate forte
- Argentine barbecues are to die for and what better way to experience it than at a traditional estancia coupled with delicious local wines.