9am-7pm Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm Sat-Sun
Krabi holidays - A hallmark for natural beauty
Along with its trademark limestone karst cliffs that dramatically rise from the turquoise waters, Krabi offers splendid resorts and some of the most impressive natural beauty in Thailand. Still adopting a tranquil ambience despite its popularity, Krabi's luscious rainforest and accessibility for island hopping makes it one of Thailand's best destinations.
A classic choice for a Thailand adventure
Krabi is found on the Andaman Sea coast in southern Thailand. It’s a very popular beach destination thanks to its range of accommodation to suit every budget.
It is very close to a well-served international airport, meaning getting there and going home are much easier than some parts of Thailand.
Why visit Krabi?
- Krabi boasts some of Thailand’s best beaches; it’s worth visiting just for the sublime sand and clear water
- Mu Koh Lanta National Park is a verdant reserve of forests, waterfalls and other impressive natural sights
- There are two night markets that provide an authentic Thai shopping experience
- You can visit a number of islands that sit just off the coast of the mainland
- Krabi is an unexpected brilliant shopping destination – aside from the aforementioned night markets, you’ll find boutique shops and department stores all offering very cheap prices
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.