7 nights All Inclusive from €1,479 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in the beautiful Playa del Carmen area of Mexico, Playacar Palace epitomises luxury. Begin your stay by checking into your elegantly designed room or suite, featuring ocean views from the balconies and double Jacuzzis in every room. The prime beachfront location means the fantastic vistas will be coupled with the convenience of being within walking distance of the white-sand coastline – ideal for sunbathing, swimming in the warm waters, or thrilling watersports. Boasting an authentic décor throughout, this resort is distinctive and stylish.
We love the spa here – perfect for rejuvenating and relieving your stresses. If you’d rather soak up the rays, the stunning pool and sun terrace serves as the ideal location. You’ll be forgiven for wanting to spend all of your time here, but if you can tear yourself away from the inviting sunshine, there’s plenty going on within the resort. Tours can be arranged if you fancy exploring the sights, themed shows and parties are regularly offered, and golf fanatics will be in their element with the nearby Moon Palace resort.
Top tip: With three restaurants and four bars, on top of 24hr room service, there’s something for every foodie craving here – head to the sleek Aqua bar for poolside snacks and beverages.
A brilliant family-friendly resort, Playacar Palace is just a nine-minute walk from the sugary sands and fun watersports at Playacar Beach, in Playa del Carmen.
- The hotel is approximately a 50-minute drive from Cancun International Airport
The resort offers 208 rooms and suites, most with balconies and ocean views
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Double Jacuzzi
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Mini-bar and liquor dispenser
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- LCD Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Alarm clock
- Wireless internet
- In-room digital safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- Deluxe Resort View – Features a spacious balcony with table and chairs, and views overlooking the grounds
- Superior Deluxe Ocean View/Partial Ocean View – Accommodates up to fours guests and features complimentary fruit and red wine on arrival, and a balcony with ocean views. Some rooms feature a balcony, others do not, but all feature partial views of the ocean.
- Concierge Level Ocean View – Features king-size bed, Espresso maker, pillow menu, nightly petit fours with turndown service, exclusive concierge phone service, two 25-minute massages at the beach or spa, and private check-in and out.
- Honeymoon Suite – Features a king-size bed, ocean views and a seating area.
- Governor Suite – Features a spacious bedroom and living area, king-size bed and ocean views
- Café del Mar – Central lobby serving international breakfast and lunch buffet
- Terrazza – Elegant restaurant serving an a la carte Italian menu
- Momonohana – Asian cuisine in a casual lobby location
- Cielo Bar – Inviting lobby bar
- Aqua Bar – Sleek poolside bar serving light snacks and drinks
- Luna Lounge – Sophisticated lounge bar serving cocktails and Thai hors d’oeuvres
- Wet Bar - Swim up bar with a selection of refreshing cocktails
- Kids Club – ages 4-12yrs
- Children’s section in the pool
- Outdoor pool with a child’s section and swim-up bar
- Beachfront location
- Spa facilities, including Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, cold plunge pool and treatments
- Watersports including windsurfing, water polo and snorkelling
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court (Nearby)
- Daily activities program
- Themed parties and shows
- Dining at three restaurants
- Premium drinks in the four bars and all restaurants
- All beverages and snacks
- Red wine upon arrival
- Beach volleyball and tennis court
- 24 hr room service
- All non- motorised watersports
- Evening entertainment
- Liquor dispenser and mini bar in your room
- All taxes and gratuities
- Visit the sister properties for the restaurants, pools etc complimentary
Please note that from May to December 2018 Playacar Palace will be carrying out maintanance to their lifts. One life at a time will be worked on and will be carried out between the hours of 10am to 6pm, 7 days a week. Some noise is expected as the workd involves some demolition to the walls.