Lounging by the side of a charming river in Stellenbosch, Spier Hotel is a village-style resort with spacious, comfortable rooms and a great range of amenities. Being based at the heart of South Africa’s Winelands region it’s no surprise that it is a wine lovers dream, with tasting sessions and a fantastic range to choose from with your dinner.
But it’s not all wine-and-dine, as the Spier is very family friendly too. There is a children’s playroom as well as complimentary organised activities for children aged 2 to 12. And while they have their idea of fun, you can have yours – visit the Camelot Spa for a variety of ultra-relaxing treatments.
Top Tip: Upgrade to a room facing the river for a beautiful view as you start every morning – it’s one of the prettiest sights in the area.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits