Bed & Breakfast from €42 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Lounging by the side of a charming river in Stellenbosch, Spier Hotel is a village-style resort with spacious, comfortable rooms and a great range of amenities. Being based at the heart of South Africa’s Winelands region it’s no surprise that it is a wine lovers dream, with tasting sessions and a fantastic range to choose from with your dinner.
But it’s not all wine-and-dine, as the Spier is very family friendly too. There is a children’s playroom as well as complimentary organised activities for children aged 2 to 12. And while they have their idea of fun, you can have yours – visit the Camelot Spa for a variety of ultra-relaxing treatments.
Top Tip: Upgrade to a room facing the river for a beautiful view as you start every morning – it’s one of the prettiest sights in the area.
This glorious hotel is perched along the Eerste River, framed by sweeping vineyards and a charming historic farm. Located in South Africa's winelands, the ambience here is one of elegant, tranquility, and natural beauty.
- The hotel is approximately a 30-minute drive from Cape Town International Airport
There is a total of 155 rooms all featuring:
- Large comfortable beds
- En-suite bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Shaded outdoor patio
- Signature Room - Classy rooms with contemporary decor and a quiet ambience.
- Signature Riverside Room - Bright and airy rooms overlooking the Eerste River.
- Signature Garden Terrace Room - Elegant rooms with high beamed ceilings and cosy interiors, opening out onto the lush lawns.
- Signature Riverside Terrace Room - Spacious and inviting rooms featuring a garden patio with the Eerste River calmly trickling by.
- Suites - Chic suites offering plenty of space, boasting a separate living room and a gorgeous South African art collection.
The Hotel Restaurant serves up a delicious mix of cuisine, from tasty burgers, to fine-dining regional dishes. Using herbs for the hotel's gardens and organic ingredients, every meal is freshly homemade and wonderfully comforting.
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Children’s club house with activities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Wine Centre
- Seasonal open-air theatre
- Camelot Spa
- Children’s activities
- Craft exhibitions