5 Nights Bed & Breakfast from €1,139 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set amongst six acres of landscaped parkland, Vineyard Hotel & Spa is an elegant property with spectacular views of Table Mountain. We love how chic this hotel is, with a refreshing spa and charming vineyard surroundings. Make use of the walking or jogging routes while you’re here – they offer a great way to take in the beautiful views.
The rooms are comfortable and stylish, with spacious en-suite facilities. There are tours and excursions available to book if you want to see some of Cape Town’s famous sights, as well as a great location for simply relaxing and enjoying the serene ambience. With four dining outlets, there’s plenty of choice to whet your appetite.
Top tip: Located in the Newlands district, you’re within walking distance of some great attractions – head to the beautiful botanical gardens or Cavendish Square.
With such a phenomenal location near the eastern slopes of Table Mountain, The Vineyard feels like a luxurious retreat, surrounded by verdant hillside and calming rivers. Close by to Cape Town, you can be as active or as relaxed as you like here.
- The hotel is approximately a 20-minute drive from Cape Town International Airport
The hotel provides a total of 207 rooms. Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV
- 750Mb free internet access per room
- Courtyard Standard Room - Located on three floors and nestled within the lovely courtyard, this contemporary rooms have picturesque views of the water features.
- Courtyard Deluxe Room - These welcoming rooms are in the same location as before, boasting more space.
- Mountain Facing Voorkamer - Two charming Victoria style rooms, located on the second floor of the Manor House, and boasting amazing views of Table Mountain.
- Mountain Standard Room - These spacious rooms are on the second and third floors of the hotel, with large floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto Table Mountain.
- Mountain Deluxe Room - Situated on the first floor, these modern and airy rooms have their own furnished patio, overlooking the riverside gardens and Table Mountain.
- Apartments - Perfect for families, these nine apartments are on the ground floor and first floor, featuring a kitchenette, a patio or balcony, and an open-place dining and lounge area.
- Deluxe Apartments - Eco friendly yet stylish, these apartments boast huge windows looking out onto Table Mountain and Liesbeek River, plus a kitchenette with energy efficient appliances, a balcony, two TV's, and an open-plan dining and living area.
- Deluxe Suites - Very trendy suites on the north side of the resort, boasting a large balcony with garden and mountain views, a separate lounge, and a six-person dining table.
- Junior Suites - Spacious suites featuring a sun deck or balcony, and a lounge.
- Suites - Located in the main building in the river facing wing, these gorgeous suites benefit from lovely views, a big lounge, and a sundeck or balcony.
- Francois Suite - These are special suites, looking out onto the gardens of the resort's late owner, Francois Petousis. Boasting a very large outdoor deck, a large lounge, and two TVs.
- Kitty Suite - These luxury suites are dedicated to the late hotel monarch - Kitty Petousis. Located on the third floor, these suites boast panoramic views of Table Mountain from their rooftop balcony, plus a large lounge.
- The Square – Contemporary restaurant with a sushi bar and private mezzanine area
- The Garden Lounge – Offers light meals, cocktails and homemade pastries
- Splash Café – Poolside health café serving smoothies and healthy meals
- Myoga – Global fusion cuisine with an open plan theatre kitchen
- Angsana spa
- Fitness centre
- Jogging/walking routes
- Hairdressing salon
- Two pools – one heated indoor and one outdoor
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|20 Jul - 20 Aug 19||€1359||€1499|
|21 Aug - 30 Sep 19||€1139||€1279|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 19||€1199||€1379|
|01 Nov - 13 Dec 19||€1289||€1479|
|14 Dec - 31 Dec 19||€1989||€2199|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 19 Jul 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||€1209|
Emirates flights are available from Dublin. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Cape Town include British Airways and KLM.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Courtyard Facing Room|