This is your chance to experience Dubai in style within some of the most opulent, elegant and luxurious surroundings afforded to the UAE. The setting itself is an absolute treat to savour with the hotel's private beach providing an alluring balance of relaxation, excitement and those all-important ocean views.
With the city's malls, marinas and restaurants a mere stone's skim away this is an excellent chance to have your cake and eat it and there's no better location to do just that other than Peacock Alley which provides a quintessential afternoon tea at the Astoria.
Families, couples and small groups will be more than impressed with a wonderful choice of facilities and things to do with days spent at the spa or just soaking up the sunshine always ticking all the right boxes.
Further reading: Walforf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah is featured in our guide to the top 10 luxury hotels in Dubai.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits