Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa
5 Nights All Inclusive from €1,039 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
This is your chance to escape in the Middle East and explore the beaches and the incredible Gulf of Oman views associated with the emirate state of Fujairah. A combination of laid-back beach resort and luxurious spa break will more than fulfil the brief for families and couples alike with plenty of fine-dining and child-friendly options sating even the most demanding of tastes. Resort facilities are numerous and designed to keep guests happy, relaxed and active all day long with fitness sessions and watersports always enough to help work on that holiday appetite. Days spent at the beach, chilling by the pool or exploring the immaculate grounds are all par for the course and if you fancy getting all adventurous off-site then dhow rides and desert safaris are always awesome activities to write home about
The Al Aqah Beachfront setting is perfect for enjoying the warm waves as well as presenting access from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi. With an incredible 55 miles of shoreline, Fujairah is the only UAE located solely along the Gulf of Oman and promises a lesser-visited alternative to hotels further up the coast.
- Around an hour and a half from Dubai International Airport
Choose between 250 stylish and elegantly furnished guest rooms and suites all of which feature:
- Balconies or outdoor terrace
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Hot drink making facilities
- Satellite TV
- IDD telephone
- In-room safe
- Armchairs and work desk
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in rainforest shower
- Complimentary bottled water
Room types are as follows:
- Classic Room Balcony – has a balcony area and view differs from room to room, they are garden and pool view or partial / full ocean view.
- Deluxe Room Balcony – are located overlooking the pool at the side of the main building, have garden views from the balcony and one king-size or two twin beds.
- Deluxe Suite – are larger than Deluxe Rooms, have a main building location, ocean views from balcony or window and one king-size bed.
- Premium Suites – are larger than Premium Family Rooms, are located in the main building, have ocean views from the balcony, separate living room with 4-person dining table, comfy sofa and one king-size bed.
- Classic Suites – are larger than Classic Rooms, have a side building location, garden views from either a balcony or terrace area and two twin beds.
- Waves – trendy beach restaurant overlooking the ocean and serving a la carte dishes for a romantic evening meal.
- Sharkeys – laid-back sand-dusted beach bar ambience, perfect for casual lunches, chilled-out tunes and cocktails, mocktails and shishas at sunset.
- Mozaique – all-day buffet dining with a range of dishes from around the world.
- Tropicana – cocktails, snacks and fresh fruit juices served poolside from morning till dusk.
- Bar Muda – cocktails, shooters and cigars served in a tropical setting with live entrainment and DJ nights from 6pm till 1am.
- Al Falaj – all-day tea, coffee, cakes and pastries in a traditional Arabian courtyard setting.
- 24 hour in-room dining – international and local dishes served in your room or on your balcony/terrace.
- Zen Spa – eight treatment rooms offering an array of award-winning massages, therapies, Hammams and showers. Open from 9am – 9pm.
- Katz Beauty Lounge – pedicures, manicures and facials from 9am – 9pm.
- Private beach with luxury massage cabanas.
- Watersports and diving centres.
- Beach volleyball and beach soccer courts.
- Bodylines – fully-equipped gym with cardio equipment, free weights, steam room, sauna and choice of fitness classes as well as table tennis and table soccer.
- Flood-lit tennis courts.
- Giant chess set.
- Cultural and adventure tours available off-site.
Flippers Kids Club, for ages four to twelve, hosts a range of fantastic fun-filled activities including colouring, games area with air hockey, trampolines and basketball, movies and a disco night.
9am – 7pm
Available upon request
Children’s restaurant menus and play area and pool are available and birthday celebrations can be organised.
All-inclusive all-day buffet dining takes place in Mozaique restaurant and concludes at midday on your day of departure.
You'll also receive AED 60 per adult on food along with All Inclusive drinks if you dine at Sharkeys or Waves Restaurant on the a la cart menu.
All-inclusive drinks* are served in the following locations:
- Mozaique for lunch and evening meal
- Tropicana from 11am till closing
- Sharkeys from midday - 10pm
- Bar Muda from 6pm – 10pm (Sun - Wed & midday - 10pm (Thur - Sat) last orders 9.45pm
- Room service
- Al Falaj Café
* All-inclusive drinks include:
- Hot drinks (tea & coffee)
- Local bottled water
- Branded fizzy drinks
- Fruit juices
- Beer cans
- Stanley Claret red and white Australian wines
- Selected spirits, including: Royal London Gin, Conquistador Tequila, Whyte & Mackay Whisky, Cabana White Rum, Kirov Vodka, Bardinet, Napoleon & V.S.O.P Brandies and long drinks, such as: G&T, Tequila Sunrise, Whisky Sour, Cuba Libre and Cranberry Vodka.
All Inclusive package will end on the day of departure at 12:00 noon
Restrictions to food consumption and alcohol
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated in the late summer (15th May - 14th June 2018 & 05 May 19 - 04 June 19 - subject to change). During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours.
Alcohol will not be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.Non-Muslim holidaymakers do not have to follow these traditions, however, hotels in Dubai do impose certain restrictions on alcohol, food consumption and entertainment between sunrise and sunset.
Eid Al Adha falls between sunset on 21st -25th August 2018 and 11th-15th August 2019 and starts with a 24 hour dry day followed by a 3 day celebration
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.
Please note that when booking a Special offer Board Upgrade there may be limitations to the dining options included in that particular offer. Please check with our Sales Consultants at time of booking.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|18 Nov - 09 Dec 18||€1219||€1469|
|10 Dec - 31 Dec 18||€1829||€2099|
|01 Jan - 31 Jan 19||€1159||€1379|
|01 Feb - 21 Mar 19||€1189||€1429|
|23 Mar - 03 Apr 19||€1219||€1469|
|04 Apr - 21 Apr 19||€1509||€1759|
|22 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€1209||€1459|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|01 May - 22 Jun 19||€1039||€1229|
|23 Jun - 31 Jul 19||€1119||€1309|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 19||€1339||€1519|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||€1069||€1249|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 19||€1189||€1429|
|01 Nov - 09 Dec 19||€1199||€1439|
|10 Dec - 31 Dec 19||€1909||€2209|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 17 Nov 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
Direct flights available from with Emirates
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Classic Room Balcony|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|