Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
5 nights Bed & Breakfast from €799 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Inspired by the palaces of the Arabian Peninsula, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah offers an opulent getaway along the emirate’s coast. Surrounded by vast desert, soaring mountains, and the sparkling Arabian Gulf, this hotel is located in a gorgeous area, and beautifully merges spectacular architecture with wonderful natural landscapes.
The stylish décor mirrors the luxurious amenities on hand at this hotel – including a sprawling 18-hole golf course, a picturesque pool area, 350 metres of golden private beach, and a sumptuous choice of international restaurants. Relax by the pool with a cocktail in hand, or restore your body and mind at the lovely spa offering a calming undersea theme. In the evening, tuck in to traditional Middle Eastern cuisine at Marjan, dance the night away in 17Squared, or simply rest your head in your lavishly decorated room or suite, overlooking either the golf course, or the Arabian Gulf.
This luxurious hotel is located on its own private beach in Ras Al Khaimah, only a 50 minute drive from the extravagant city of Dubai. The atmosphere here is secluded and intimate, offering the perfect spot of fully relax, yet still close enough to Dubai’s spectacular attractions.
- The hotel is approximately 1 hour drive from Dubai International Airport.
There are a total of 346 guest rooms and suites, all featuring:
- Separate shower and bath
- Walk in wardrobes
- Personal concierge service
- Mini bar
- MP3 player docking station
- HD TV
- Electronic safe
- King Classic Room – Airy 56sqm rooms, with light décor and a cosy king size bed. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, or one adult and one child aged below 11 years.
- King Classic Accessible Room – Spacious 84sqm rooms with upscale amenities and furnishings to create mobility and hearing accessible rooms, including a wheelchair accessible marble bathroom with a roll in shower. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, or one adult and one child aged below 11 years.
- King Deluxe Room with Sea View and Balcony – Gorgeous 76sqm rooms with lovely ocean views, a large seating area, and a balcony. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, or one adult and one child below 11 years.
- Two Queen Classic Room – Bright 56sqm rooms featuring two queen beds, a small seating area, and a walk-in closet. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children below 11 years.
- Two Queen Deluxe with Golf View and Balcony – Wonderful 90swm rooms with two queen beds, a large balcony, a comfy seating area, and sweeping golf course views. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children below 11 years.
- Two Queen Deluxe with Sea View and Balcony – With the same amenities as before, this time with ocean views. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children below 11 years.
- King Junior Suite with Sea View – Pretty 84sqm suites with a living room and dressing room, plus gorgeous views of the ocean. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, or one adult and one child below 11 years.
- King Junior Suite with Sea View and Balcony – With the same amenities as before, plus a large balcony. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, or one adult and one child below 11 years.
- King Grand Junior Suite with View and Balcony – Luxurious 107sqm suites, featuring a living room and dressing room, a spacious balcony, and brilliant views of the sea. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children below 11 years.
- King One Bedroom Suite with Sea View – Picturesque 123sqm suites featuring a master bedroom with king size bed, a living room with a queen sofa bed, two bathrooms, and spectacular ocean views. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- King Royal Suite with Sea View – Luxury 270sqm suites with a VIP elevator, private spa access, two bedrooms – each with a king or two double beds and an en-suite bathroom, a comfy separate living room, and golf course or sea views. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- King Tower Suite with Sea View – Grand 135sqm suites, with its own grand foyer leading into the living room, plus a bedroom with a king-size bed, and a lavish bath featuring a TV in the mirror, and a free standing bath. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, or one adult and one child below 11 years.
- King Tower Suite with Sea View and Balcony – Opulent 170sqm suites with the same amenities as before, plus a balcony overlooking either the golf course or the ocean. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, or one adult and one child below 11 years.
- King Imperial Suite with Sea View and Balcony – Lavish 422sqm suites with two floors, featuring a private staircase, a spacious living room with grand piano, a bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom, an extra bathroom, and a kitchen with dining table. Sleeps a maximum of one adult and two children. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, or one adult and one child below 11 years.
Marjan – A welcoming restaurant serving traditional Middle Eastern cuisine, including mezzah, mixed grills, and kebabs. The restaurant also offers a children’s menu.
Opening times: 12.30pm-3pm, and 7pm-11.30pm.
Al Fayrouz – A lovely open-air, Mediterranean themed bar and modern restaurant overlooking the lap pool and the beach, offering Waldorf Astoria classics.
Opening times: 8.30am-7pm
Qasr Al Bahar – A delightful restaurant with lovely indoor and outdoor seating areas, offering delicious buffets for breakfast and dinner. Overlooking the ocean and Marjan Island, this casual yet classy restaurant offers live cooking stations and fresh cuisine.
Opening times: Sunday to Thursday 6.30am–11am and 6pm-10.30pm, Friday to Saturday 6.30am-12pm and 6pm-10.30pm
Lexington Grill – Head here for hearty dishes inspired by US steak houses, offering fresh seafood and Chef Liji’s air-dried beef cuts – the only of its kind in the Middle East. The atmosphere here is ultra-modern, the walls adorned with art, and the drinks menu offering over 350 labels of wine.
Opening times: Tuesday to Sunday 7pm-11pm. Monday Jazz and Grill evening.
Umi – A stylish Japanese restaurant with a tasty Teppanyaki grill and a delicious sushi corner. The expansive bar and lounge area is perfect for relaxing with a drink.
Opening times: Wednesday to Monday 7pm-11pm
17Squared – A cool lounge and nightclub, with sparkly décor themed around champagne. Enjoy spectacular views as you sip signature cocktails on velvet furnishings, or dance along to trendy tunes on the dance floor.
Opening times: 6pm-1am, or until 3am on Thursday and Friday
- Peacock Alley – The hotel brand’s impressive signature lounge, offering strong coffees and light bites, including the renowned Waldorf Salad. The lounge is also home to the Waldorf Astoria clock – designed by Smith of Derby, this honours the regional Arabic culture.
Azure – This cool and casual restaurant and bar offers healthy meals inspired by the south of France and the Mediterranean, and flavourful cocktails.
Opening times: 10.30am-6pm
Camelia – The lovely restaurant is famed for its afternoon tea, serving more than 150 loose teas from around the world.
Opening times: 9am-1am
- Waldorf Astoria Spa – This luxurious spa prides itself on providing restoration for its guests, its undersea theme offering a tranquil oasis as you enjoy massages, facials, and body detoxes. The spa uses two differing products, Voya – sustainable seaweed products produced on the shores of Ireland, and QMS Medicosmetics – powerful skincare treatments based on scientific research.
- 350 metres of private white sand beach
- Lap pool
- 18 hole golf course
- Tennis courts
- Water sports, including jet skiing, scuba diving, banana rides, snorkelling, and wakeboarding
- Fitness centre
Restrictions to food consumption and alcohol
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated in the late summer (15th May - 14th June 2018 & 05 May 19 - 04 June 19 - subject to change). During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours.
Alcohol will not be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.Non-Muslim holidaymakers do not have to follow these traditions, however, hotels in Dubai do impose certain restrictions on alcohol, food consumption and entertainment between sunrise and sunset.
Eid Al Adha falls between sunset on 21st -25th August 2018 and 11th-15th August 2019 and starts with a 24 hour dry day followed by a 3 day celebration
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.
The beach project will begin 16 Jul - 1 Aug 17, as an alternative, guests will be offered direct and complimentary access to the neighbouring beach of Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort.
This beach is within walking distance from Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, however transportation via buggies will also be provided free of charge.
At Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort, guests will be granted complimentary beach towels and reserved sunbeds in an allocated Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah area.
Beach service will also be on offer and guests ordering from the Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah area will be able to send charges to their rooms at the main hotel.
The two pool areas of Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah will not be impacted and will be open from 09:00 am to sunset daily
Please note that when booking a Special offer Board Upgrade there may be limitations to the dining options included in that particular offer. Please check with our Sales Consultants at time of booking.