The Cove Rotana
5 nights All Inclusive from €749 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A stay at The Cove Rotana presents the perfect introduction to Ras Al Khaimah emirate with golf courses, desert safaris and trips on the ocean all within easy reach. Located on the beach, about 5 miles from the city centre, you'll find everything you need to have fun in the sun including friendly staff, swimming pools and a great choice of lounge bars. Fitness fans will be more than pleased with the gym, swim and watersports facilities whilst massage lovers will find themselves in pure pampering paradise. With a supervised kids' club and lots of child-friendly choice in the restaurants this is a fab option for families and definitely one to remember for the whole team.
Ras Al Khaimah emirate is fast-becoming one of the 'must visit' shorelines in the UAE and you'll find he Cove Rotana resort places you close enough to the beach, the golf course and the airport to keep everyone happy.
- Dubai International Airport is around 90 minutes' drive away or, alternatively, Ras Al Khaimah International is about 15 minutes.
The traditional Nubian interiors provide pastel shades and calming décor, ably assisted by smooth archways and comfy furniture. All 204 rooms feature the following:
- 32” LCD satellite TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- IDD telephone
- Hot drink making facilities
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- In-room safe
- Iron & board
Room types are as follows:
- Classic Room (King or Twin) – calming interior design, contemporary fixtures and fittings and king-size or twin beds.
- Deluxe Room (King or Twin) – same size and décor as Classic Rooms with views of the infinity pool and lagoon area. Not suitable for children under 6 years.
- Premium Room (King or Twin) – same size and style as Deluxe Rooms with ocean and beach views. Not suitable for children under 6 years.
- Basilico – Mediterranean and Italian favourites served for lunch and evening meal alongside theme nights and live entertainment.
- Cinnamon – all-day international and Asian buffet and a la carte dining on the outdoor terrace.
- Breeze – lobby lounge and alfresco setting, just right for coffee, cakes, shishas and cocktails.
- Laguna Bay – juice, cocktails and snacks by the pool.
- Sunset Bar – great views from the upper pool with snacks, cocktails and chilled juice on the side.
- Breakers - cocktails, shisha pipes and food served at the beach from lunchtime till 7pm.
- 24 hour in-room dining – what you want, whenever you want it.
- Bodyline Fitness & Leisure Club is open from 6am – 10pm and features a fully-equipped gym with cardio equipment and free weights.
- Spa facilities are available from 9am – 9pm and include: steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and seven massage rooms.
- H-Style hairdressing salon
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Watersports straight off 600 metres of white sand beach
- Sightseeing, desert and fishing trips available off-site
- Flipper's Kids' Club
- Children's menus
- Babysitting on request
Ground floor rooms needed for children under 6 years old
Includes breakfast, lunch and evening meals at Cinnamon Restaurant in addition to selected mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beer, wine and spirits served by the glass.
All inclusive accommodation details:
- One child (6 – 11 years) goes free on any room category.
- All inclusive supplement on an extra bed for a third adult sharing a room.
Following terms apply:
- Minimum four night length of stay required in all inclusive offer.
Restrictions to food consumption and alcohol
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated in the late summer (15th May - 14th June 2018 & 05 May 19 - 04 June 19 - subject to change). During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours.
Alcohol will not be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.Non-Muslim holidaymakers do not have to follow these traditions, however, hotels in Dubai do impose certain restrictions on alcohol, food consumption and entertainment between sunrise and sunset.
Eid Al Adha falls between sunset on 21st -25th August 2018 and 11th-15th August 2019 and starts with a 24 hour dry day followed by a 3 day celebration
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.
Please note that when booking a Special offer Board Upgrade there may be limitations to the dining options included in that particular offer. Please check with our Sales Consultants at time of booking.