Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort
5 Nights All Inclusive from €1,039 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
With a wonderful choice of views from the rooms and a full range of facilities to be enjoyed within hotel grounds, the Miramar Resort in Fujairah never fails to excite and relax in equal measures. An array of activities and watersports allow guests to really get involved, with daily recreation programs always proving a hit with those who like to have fun in the sun. Families will love the shaded swimming areas and supervised kids' club, with tennis courts, diving lessons and spa services allowing parents to get some well deserved relaxation time too. Restaurants, bars and dancing until dawn all offer the perfect end to a fun-packed day.
Set on the powdery sands of a pristine beach nestled in between the Indian Ocean and the Hajar Mountain Range on the east coast of Fujairah. The peaceful, serene atmosphere this resort holds is ideal for those looking to explore the bustling attractions of the cities, but can still escape to a tranquil paradise.
Take a trip down to Fujairah city centre to explore the gigantic shopping malls, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and historic restored fort with an adjacent museum to learn about the city’s past. Downtown Dubai is definitely worth visiting for a day to explore the monumental skyscrapers, expansive shopping centres and famous landmarks of the city. The resort provides a complimentary shuttle bus to take you to and from Downtown Dubai, around 2 hours away and Fujairah city centre, around an hour away.
- Around an hour and a half from Dubai International Airport.
Choose from a superb range of sophisticated and elegant guest rooms and suites all of which contain the following:
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Wi-Fi internet access (fees apply)
- Hot drink making facilities
- In-room electronic safe
- Laundry service on request
- Complimentary morning newspaper
Room and suite types are as follows:
- Standard Rooms – comfortable and stylish accommodation featuring one queen-size bed or two twin beds and scenic views from private balcony or outdoor terrace
- Al Dana Suites – larger than above rooms with added VIP services, including private check in and late check-out service, daily fruit basket, free Wi-Fi and discounts on spa, dining and recreational activities
- Al Dhow Suites – larger than Dana Suites with an extra sofa bed and same VIP services
- Al Rawda Suites – much larger than accommodation mentioned above and suitable for up to four adults and two children; also includes VIP services as well as a spacious outdoor terrace and access to the hotel's sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi suite
- Al Bawadi Suites – the largest guest suite with same features and services as Rawda Suites in addition to sea views from the outdoor terrace
- Al Qasr Suites – same size as Bawadi Suites with same services and features in addition to a much larger outdoor terrace and a private swimming pool
- Al Majlis – live cooking stations, international cuisine and drinks served from morning until night.
- Al Moltaqa – alfresco lounge setting overlooking the pool for cocktails, drinks and shisha pipes.
- Sensasia – Asian fusion restaurant presenting Thai, Japanese and Chinese dishes for evening meals - closed from 1 June 16 - 30 Sept 16
- La Cucina – cocktails, mocktails and Italian family favourites served by the pool.
- Bahari Beach Bar & Grill Restaurant – drinks, juices, cocktails and romantic meals by moonlight.
- Bliss – DJ tunes, drinks and dancing until the early hours.
- In-room dining – 24 hour service and a great choice of menus.
- Miramar Spa – a wonderful array of treatments and therapies from across the globe as well as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam rooms, Finnish saunas and Jacuzzis.
- State-of-the-art gym with cardio, free weights and strengthening equipment.
- Private white sand beach with choice of non-motorised watersports, including: windsurfing, snorkelling and kayaking.
- Two tennis courts and personal instructor
- Beach volleyball court
- Archery range
- Open air amphitheatre
- Watersports and PADI dive centre on-site
- Snooker and billiards room
- Daily sports and activity roster, including aqua gym, water polo, table tennis and beach volleyball.
- 24 hour room service
- Inland safari tour desk
The complimentary Jay Jay's Camel Kids' Club offers indoor and outdoor play courts and a shaded kids' swimming pool, as well as a range of fun and educational activities for ages 4-12 years old.
Cots and extra beds available upon request
Available upon request, additional charges apply
- The Ultra All Inclusive meal plan starts with lunch on the arrival day from 13:00hrs and ends with breakfast on the departure day till 12:00 noon.
- Breakfast & lunch served only at Al Majlis main Restaurant.
- Dinner is served at Al Majlis, La Cucina, Bahari Bar & Grill and Sensasia restaurants.
- Prior reservation is required (24 hours in advance) for dinner at La Cucina, Bahari Bar & Grill or Sensasia restaurant. Extra charges will be applicable if guests want to get items out of the set menu.
- Daily afternoon snacks are served from 16:30-17:00 in La Cucina.
- Ice cream (special brand) will be served from 11:00 until sunset for kids only below 12 years old, at the pool bar.
- Mini Bar with 2 soft drinks, 2 canned juices, 2 local water small and 2 beers only will be included. To be replenished once daily.
- Tea & Coffee, Water - local still water, soda water, soft drinks - Pepsi, Pepsi Light, Mirinda, 7-up, ginger ale, bitter lemon, juices (all canned juices excluding fresh juices), house beer and house wine, house spirits - special brands from gin, tequila, whisky, rum, vodka, brandy, selection of cocktails, mocktails and long drinks. Turkish coffee is not included.
Kindly note that apart from the drinks listed above, there are no other beverages included in the Ultra All Inclusive program. All of the above drinks are served round the clock in all outlets during their operational hours. Drinks can also be served from the room service from 1:00 am till 6:30 am last order.
- Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Steam Room are included in the Ultra All Inclusive program.
- All animation activities are included, according to the daily program.
- Tennis court hire and equipment is included during day time, prior booking is a must. Use of the flood lights will be charged.
Restrictions to food consumption and alcohol
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated in the late summer (05 May 19 to 04 June 19 - subject to change). During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours.
Alcohol will not be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.Non-Muslim holidaymakers do not have to follow these traditions, however, hotels in Dubai do impose certain restrictions on alcohol, food consumption and entertainment between sunrise and sunset.
Eid Al Adha falls between sunset on 21st -25th August 2018 and 11th-15th August 2019 and starts with a 24 hour dry day followed by a 3 day celebration
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.
Please note that when booking a Special offer Board Upgrade there may be limitations to the dining options included in that particular offer. Please check with our Sales Consultants at time of booking.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|23 Mar - 03 Apr 19||€1269||€1549|
|04 Apr - 21 Apr 19||€1559||€1839|
|22 Apr - 30 Apr 19||€1269||€1559|
|01 May - 22 Jun 19||€1039||€1239|
|23 Jun - 31 Jul 19||€1119||€1319|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 19||€1339||€1539|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||€1069||€1259|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 19||€1279||€1569|
|01 Nov - 09 Dec 19||€1299||€1589|
|10 Dec - 31 Dec 19||€1939||€2279|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Mar 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
Direct flights available from with Emirates
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Superior Back View Room|
|Private Car or Taxi|