VALUE FOR MONEY
IDEAL FOR WATER SPORT LOVERS
Situated on the south west coast of the island in eleven hectares of tropical gardens, the Indian Resort has the spectacular Rocher du Morne mountain as a backdrop, adjacent to infinite stretches of white sand beaches bordering the lagoon. The hotel is a one hour drive from the airport and the capital, Port Louis, and is also a stone’s throw from ‘One Eye’, an ideal spot for water sports lovers where they can enjoy windsurfing, sailing and even kite surfing. The hotel also boasts a unique leisure centre and spa facility, three swimming pools and an excellent range of sports facilities. Featuring extensive facilities for children and teenagers and a wide array of restaurants the resort is an excellent choice for families.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits