7 nights All Inclusive from €1,439 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
An indulgent adult-only resort in Cancun, Sun Palace looks out onto crystalline waters and soft sandy shores – the perfect beach escape. Retreat to this sublime haven and embark on the holiday of a lifetime, filled with gourmet meals, chic accommodation, fantastic facilities and idyllic surroundings.
Sun Palace is located in Cancun, overlooking the tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea. Half an hour from downtown Cancun, you'll be within easy reach of the main attractions. There is a scheduled bus service between Wet n' Wild as well as Moon Palace Golf Resort & Spa.
- The resort is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport
The resort provides 261 contemporary rooms and suites, each with its own balcony.
Each room is air conditioned and features:
- Air conditioning
- In-room whirlpool bath
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes/slippers, hairdryer and straighteners
- Satellite TV
- Liquor dispenser
- Lavazza coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- Deluxe Resort View – These rooms feature beautiful views of the resort grounds.
- Superior Deluxe Ocean View – Offering views of the Caribbean Sea, these rooms are spacious and stylish.
- Junior Suite Ocean View – Also offering ocean views, these suites are slightly larger than the Superior Deluxe rooms.
- Concierge Level – In addition to the above amenities, these suites feature a variety of great amenities including a seating area, aromatherapy menu, DVD player, two 25 minute massages, upgraded liquors, pillow menu, private candlelit dinner at selected locations (one per stay), private beach lounge area with waiter service, exclusive concierge phone service and nightly petit fours with your turndown service.
- One-Bedroom Presidential Suite – This suite is the largest and most decadent suite, with a living room, dining area, double whirlpool on the balcony and gorgeous views of Nichupte Lagoon or the Caribbean Sea.
All rooms feature king-sized beds and accommodate two adults.
- El Alamo – Casual restaurant with an international breakfast and lunch buffet, and classic Mexican fare for dinner; open 7am-10.30am, 12.30pm-4.30pm and 6pm-11pm
- La Tratto – Elegant Italian restaurant with gorgeous accompanying views of the sea; open 6pm-10.30pm
- The Steak – Situated by the pool, this restaurant is casual and friendly, serving seafood buffets and fine cuts of beef; open 6pm-10.30pm
- Oriental Lounge – An outdoor restaurant with cocktails, Asian hors d’oeuvres, sushi and an a la carte dinner; open 5pm-10.30pm
- The Snack – Serving light snacks from midday until 5pm
There is also a pool snack bar, lobby bar and wet bar.
- Spa including 10 treatment rooms, herbal steam room, sauna and relaxation lounge (additional cost)
- Beauty salon (additional cost)
- Three infinity pools
- Swim-up bar
- Indoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- Table games
- Daily activities
- Nightly shows
- Access to the Jack Nicklaus golf course
- Gift shop
This is an adult-only resort.
The all-inclusive programme includes:
- Unlimited food including snacks
- Top shelf drinks
- 24hr room service
- Wi-Fi access
- Non-motorised watersports
- Nightly entertainment
- Taxes and gratuities
Please note this hotel with be closed from 15 June 19 - 15 December 19 for renovations