Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
7 nights All Inclusive from €2,189 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Fun, luxurious and full of glamour – Hard Rock Cancun is the ideal mix of sun-blushed beaches, rock star service and extravagant amenities. Make the most of the indulgent spa, the gorgeous pool and the range of fine restaurants as you enjoy a beach holiday unlike any other.
The resort is situated on a white sand beach, just a short walk from the main shopping and entertainment area of Cancun.
- Hard Rock Cancun is situated 30 minutes from the airport
Each room features:
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes and slippers
- Hydro spa tub
- King-size bed or two double beds
- Satellite TV
- Liquor dispenser with top shelf whiskey, tequila, rum and vodka
- Digital safe
- Wi-Fi access
- Deluxe Room Spacious and stylish, featuring a balcony & hydro spa tub; max. of 4 guests including children (4-17yrs). One child 3yrs and under can stay with 4 guests.
- Deluxe Gold Feature views of the lagoon with a balcony, hydro spa tub and Rock Spa bath products; max. of 4 guests including children (4-17yrs). One child aged 3yrs and under can stay with 4 guests.
- Deluxe Platinum Feature ocean views, a balcony and seating area, Hard Rock liquor dispenser and fully-stocked mini-bar; max. 4 guests including children (4-17yrs). One child aged 3yrs and under can stay with 4 guests.
- Deluxe Family Features two connecting rooms, welcome amenities and a Fun In The Sun bucket kit for the kids, an Xbox 360 and DVD player with games and DVDs, bathrobes and slippers for the whole family, and views of the lagoon. These rooms sleep up to 6 guests, with one child under 3yrs allowed to stay with 6 guests.
- Deluxe Diamond – These rooms feature a complimentary beach bag, iPod docking station, exclusive concierge, 24hr room service with ‘special menu’ option and nightly Petit Fours, as well as ocean views from the balcony; max. 2 guests.
- Rock Suite Platinum – Feature two bedrooms, private terrace with furniture, living and dining rooms, iPod docking station, exclusive restaurant and late-night pillow menu, nightly Petit Fours, and views of the ocean and lagoon; sleeps up to 6 guests, including children and infants.
- Rock Star Suite – Features a king-size bedroom with hydro tub, private ocean-view terrace, exclusive 24hr room service menu, living room, private bar, aromatherapy and pillow menu, exclusive beach bag (one per room, per stay), two 25 minute massages, exclusive concierge phone service, and private check-in and out/late check-out and early check-in (subject to availability). These suites sleep a maximum of 4 adults.
- Zen Asian-themed restaurant with a Teppanyaki menu
- Ciao Italian menu with classic pasta dishes and fine Italian specialties, and a delicious breakfast menu
- Ipanema Brazilian steakhouse with spitfire-roasted meats and fine cuts sliced table-side
- The Market Exotic International buffet menu with a range of flavours and dishes to choose from
- Frida Authentic Mexican with fantastic tequilas and margaritas, and regional specialties
- Pizzeto Artisanal brick oven-style pizzas and Mediterranean classics
The resort also features a selection of bars, serving refreshing beverages, cocktails and aperitifs
- Rock Spa
- Freestyle pool with kids section and two swim-up bars
- Two outdoor hydro spa tubs
- Volleyball and basketball
- Fitness centre
- Beauty salon
- Rock Shop
- Sound of your Stay programme, including curated playlists and Fender Guitar ‘room service’
- Kids Club – Open 8am-9pm daily, with a fun selection of activities and games for kids to enjoy, including a mini cinema, trampoline, pool and slide, video games room and more
- The Cavern Club – A great place for older kids, this club features video games, pool table, air hockey, movies and trampoline, including a disco for ages 13-17yrs during high season
Honeymooners will receive:
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling house wine
- Mini cake
- Honeymoon dinner
- In-room romantic breakfast
- Hydro spa tub experience
- Welcome note from Colin Cowie
You are required to provide a valid Wedding Certificate or copy at time of booking and check-in. Honeymoons must take place within 12 months of date of wedding.
Wedding Anniversary couples will receive:
- Anniversary cake
Wedding Anniversary couples celebrating Silver & Gold Wedding Anniversaries will receive:
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Anniversary cake
- Honeymoon dinner
- Late check out until 6.00pm
You are required to provide a valid Wedding Certificate or copy at time of booking and check-in.
- Luxurious accommodations
- Fine dining
- Delicious snacks
- Top shelf drinks
- 24 hour room service
- Daily & nightly entertainment
- Wireless internet
- Unlimited phone calls within Mexico and to Continental US and Canada. Some restrictions apply.
- Internet use (30 minutes) per room/per stay
- Taxes & Gratuities