Papillon Lagoon Reef
7 nights All Inclusive from €899 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set on the stunning Diani Beach, Papillon Lagoon Reef is a tropical haven that provides a classic Swahili décor. Nestled amongst beautiful exotic gardens on Mombasa’s south coast, this beachfront property is ideal for laid-back escapes where you can really unwind. We love that the activities really make the most of the setting, with an on-site PADI dive centre and plenty of beach-based sports to enjoy.
Overnight Ngutuni Safari Option
Why not enhance your beach stay by adding an overnight stay at Ngutuni Safari Lodge. Located in the Ngutuni Game Sanctuary adjoining Tsavo East National Park, you'll have chance to see elephants, lion, buffalo, zebra and giraffe! This special rate applies to guests staying at Papillon Lagoon Reef and you will be advised on which date the safari will operate when you arrive at the resort. The price include transfers to the lodge plus game drives and your stay at Ngutuni will be on a full board basis.
*Guests are required to check out of their room at Papillon whilst on safari. However, luggage can be stored at the hotel.
**The departure day for your overnight safari will be advised to you on arrival.
***Papillon Lagoon Reef is closed between May-June for annual maintenance.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Balcony or patio
- En-suite bathroom
- Mosquito net
- Safety deposit box
- Family Room – Features views of the gardens and sleeps four adults, or two adults and two children
- Garden Room – Provides views of the garden and pool, and sleeps three adults, or two adults and one child
- Beachfront Room – Features a four-poster bed and Swahili sofa, fridge and TV
- PADI dive team
- Watersports, including windsurfing and snorkelling
- Tennis court
- Go scuba diving along the coast
- Explore Mombasa for shopping and sightseeing
- Go deep sea fishing
- Indoor play area
- Babysitting service available (Additional cost)
- Outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- Separate pool for children
- Baobab Restaurant – Buffet-style restaurant with an open air terrace
- Bistro Restaurant and Bar – Poolside restaurant with evening entertainment and BBQs
- Pool Bar – Swim-up bar serving a range of beverages
- Beach Bar – Relaxed bar that’s open until late
- Full breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner buffet style
- Variety of cocktails, local beers, soft drinks, house spirits and house wines by the glass
- Free pool scuba diving demonstration
- Regular evening entertainment