This superb white sand beach resort provides a wonderful landscaped garden setting from where to enjoy the warmth and hospitality of the United Arab Emirates.
Just down the Walk from the malls, marinas and souks of downtown Dubai, you'll find plenty of exciting excuses to get out and explore however, with such a range of activities and facilities in-resort you may be pushed to know where to start. Relaxing at the Roman-themed Caracalla Spa, dining alfresco at a choice of restaurants or simply soaking up the sunshine at the beach, Le Royal Meridien provides an agenda to suit all tastes with supervised children's clubs allowing mum and dad to get some all-important holiday time too.
Further reading: Le Royal Meridien is featured in our guide to the top 10 luxury hotels in Dubai.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits