The Palace of the Lost City
Bed & Breakfast from €1,554 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Encircled by breath-taking wilderness, the magnificent and stunning Palace of the Lost City is one of our favourite hotels in South Africa. There is an incredible range of things to do here – golf lovers won’t want to miss the Lost City Golf Course which was designed by Gary Player. There’s also the world-class water park Valley of Waves. And, of course, there’s the opportunity to enjoy an incredible safari into the heart of the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve.
You can take a tranquil treatment at the Royal Salon health spa, if it’s been a long day, and as the sun goes down, Crystal Court restaurant offers traditional African cuisine, served in a relaxed yet sophisticated environment.
Top Tip: It’s a shame that there is only one restaurant available on site – but if you are looking for an alternative dining experience it is possible to book a private dining experience in the Palace Gazebo or high above the ground in the King’s Tower.
This luxurious resort is nestled along the edge of Pilanesberg National Game Park, and resides in the lively holiday resort of Sun City. Close by to a waterpark and sprawling golf courses, there's plenty to do here. The Palace of the Lost City is the most sophisticated and luxurious of Sun City's hotels.
There is a total of 338 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Universal adaptor socket
- Writing desk
- Accessible Room
- Luxury Twin Room
- Superior Luxury Room
- Superior Luxury Family Room
- Superior Luxury Pool Facing Room
- Junior Suite
- Superior Suite
- Royal Suite
- King Suite
- African Suite
- Crystal Court – traditional African cuisine served, with breakfast and dinner available here
- The Palace Pool Deck – lunch of light meals and snacks is served here
- The Tusk Bar & Lounge – offering a delicious range of drinks and cocktails as well as snacks
- In-room dining is available 24 hours a day
- Private dining can be booked at The Palace Gazebo and The King’s Tower
- Lost City Golf Course designed by Gary Player
- Valley of Waves water park
- The Maze of the Lost City
- Sun City Casino
- Swimming pool with decked area
The Palace Hotel rooms are currently undergoing soft refurbishment, replacing carpets, curtains and furniture. Planned refurbishments will continue until 30 June 2020.