The Beach Hotel
Bed & Breakfast from €63 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Based on the pretty Hobie Beach, The Beach Hotel is a delightful boutique property based just outside of the Port Elizabeth city centre. There is a wonderful simplicity about this hotel that matches its name – it bases itself on stylish accommodation, high quality service and great cuisine; simple and effective.
Based adjacent to the charming Boardwalk and in front of a lovely beach, we think the location is ideal. You’re walking distance for a great range of shops and restaurants and in easy reach of fine sandy beach for when you want to relax.
Top Tip: Why not combine the luxury of The Beach Hotel with a fantastic trip into the heart of Africa? You can enjoy a safari in one of South Africa’s wonderful national parks as a part of a multi-centre holiday.
You'll find this charming hotel right on Port Elizabeth's beautiful beachfront, just steps away from Hobie Beach and the Entertainment Complex. Close to great attractions but still retaining a quiet and luxurious ambience, it's the perfect way to discover this glorious city.
- The hotel is a 10 minute drive from Port Elizabeth International Airport
There is a total of 58 rooms all featuring:
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Fridges that can be stocked on request
- 24-hour room service
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzis available on request
- Separate Shower available on request
- Non Sea-Facing Standard Rooms - Quiet rooms with twin beds and an ensuite bathroom.
- Side Sea-Facing Superior Rooms - Calming rooms decorated in a Mediterranean style and offering side views of the Indian Ocean.
- Front Sea Facing Superior Rooms - Homely and inviting rooms, offering Mediterranean stylings and full views of the sea.
- Executive Rooms - Lovely rooms featuring a nice lounge area and ocean views.
- Family Room - Welcoming and cosy rooms perfect for the family, with a queen size bed and bunk beds.
- Suite - The suites boast a separate lounge area, plus a jacuzzi tub.
- Ginger – public restaurant neighbouring the hotel offering distinctive dishes in an informal environment
- The Crest – buffet restaurant
- The Verandah – a range of a dishes in a relaxed setting
- There is a great range of hotels in the surrounding area
- Based adjacent to Hobie Beach
- Outdoor swimming pool