During this tour you will have the chance to enjoy a fantastic two-night safari that takes you to two of Kenya’s impossibly impressive national parks to seek out jaw-dropping landscapes and incredible animals. Built in a classic Swahili style and set amongst exotic gardens where the Colobus monkeys thrive, Papillon Lagoon Reef is an authentic base for your stay.
Please note your 5 nights at Papillon Lagoon Reef before or after the safari can be flexible and arranged to best suit your travel dates.(RK)
Pride of Tsavo Safari will depart weekly leaving each Wednesday.
Papillon Lagoon Reef is closed each year between May-June for annual maintenance.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits