The Royal Cancun (formerly Club Internacional de Cancun and now owned by Royal Resorts) is the perfect spot for a family holiday. Palms and thatched palapas offer plenty of shade on the beach; the water is shallow and the surf gentle. Two freeform swimming pools with bridges, palm-covered islands, and a swim-up bar are set in the extensive gardens. Tennis courts, sailboats and an activities programme keep adults and children entertained and there’s even a rose garden for a quiet moment of reflection.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits