Grand Velas Riviera Maya
7 nights All Inclusive from €3,829 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Lounging on a sublime stretch of sandy white beach, Grand Velas Riviera Maya is an opulent all-inclusive resort in one of Mexico’s finest locations. Featuring a superb range of restaurants, an indulgent spa and some of the finest accommodations on the Riviera Maya, this resort is ideal for families, couples and groups looking for an incredible getaway to the Mexican Caribbean. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff here, ensuring your holiday is exactly as you dreamed it would be.
Go snorkelling, sunbathe on the beach or just chill out by the pool – the choice is entirely yours. The mesmerising surroundings and fantastic facilities ensure that your stay is indulgent from the moment you arrive. Families are well catered for with varied kids and teens programs, while adults will love the holistic spa, gourmet dining and glistening infinity pools. Spanning over 85 acres of luscious jungle and powdery beach, the resort is a stylish haven for your Mexican beach escape – a truly luxurious resort.
Blending glamour and tranquillity, Eden Rock at Cap Cana is an elegant beachside resort on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. With modern, European-style architecture and well-furnished accommodation, the resort has a luxurious and exclusive feel.
Sitting 20 minutes away from Punta Cana’s airport, you’ll find a serene and mature atmosphere. This is a true sanctuary for relaxation – every one of the 34 suites comes with its own private pool as well as plush amenities to ensure your stay is indulgent. There’s free Wi-Fi throughout the resort making it easy to stay connected.
You can make use of the resort’s exclusive Caleton Beach Club with a lovely stretch of beach as well as a bar and restaurant. There’s a selection of dining options to suit every palate from the tasty Italian offerings of Mediterraneo to the fresh fish and seafood of La Palapa.
Further reading: Grand Velas Riviera Maya is featured in our guide to the top 10 luxury hotels in the Caribbean.
Enjoying a superlative location on Mexico’s Riviera Maya, the resort is found just five minutes from Playa del Carmen. Sitting on a wonderful beach, and perfectly position for great diving, snorkelling and other watersports, the resort’s location is ideal for an unforgettable stay in the Mexican Caribbean.
- Around 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
There is a total of 539 suites, all featuring:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Terrace or balcony
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Jacuzzi bathtub
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and board
- Alarm clock
- In-room safe
The following room types are available:
- Grand Zen – these highly spacious and stylish suites enjoy lovely views of the Riviera Maya jungle, available with upgrades to a Pool Suite which includes a private pool or Presidential Suite which includes private butler service
- Ambassador – ideal for families with additional space and upgraded amenities to ensure your holiday feels very special, you’ll also enjoy beachfront views, available in a wide range of options to suit your needs exactly including Queen Suites with queen-size beds, King Suites with king-size beds, Pool Suites with a private pool and Presidential Suites with private butler services
- Family Suite - These spacious two-bedroom suites feature one king bed and two queen beds, a private terrace with lush jungle views, a mini bar, and plenty of personal and entertainment amenities - including a plasma TV and a CD/DVD player
- Grand Class – the most luxurious room types, offering stunning ocean views and private plunge pools. These are for adults only, and guests staying in these rooms also have their own personalised 24 hour butler service
- Azul – serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with international favourites and local specialities
- Piaf – serving varied and delicious French cuisine
- Frida – fine Mexican cuisine served in stylish surroundings
- Bistro – stylish French cuisine open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Chaka – international restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Sen Lin – classic Asian cuisine
- Cocina de Autor – serving contemporary Basque inspired cuisine
- Lucca – Italian and Mediterranean dining
- Koi Sport Bar - A casually elegant bar with a cool DJ and unique martini menu
- Swimming pool
- Life Fitness Centre
- Non-motorised watersports including kayaking and body boarding
- Karaoke bar
- Live music
- Spa offering a huge range of treatments
- Grand Velas Kids Club – Fun and friendly kids club for children aged 5-12yrs, the activity programme here is varied and interesting, including arts and crafts, board games, movies, video games and storytelling; open 9am-11pm
- Grand Velas Teens Club – Available to teens aged 13-18yrs, this exclusive lounge area features a state-of-the-art sound system with karaoke, pool and ping pong, board games, Xbox games and a bar area serving refreshing soft drinks; open 11am-12am
The all-inclusive package features:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 24-hour room service
- Domestic and international premium drinks
- Minibar including snacks
- All activities as indicated above