Riu Montego Bay
7 Nights All Inclusive from €1,999 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set on the north-east of Jamaica on its own secluded bay close to its namesake, Riu Montego Bay is a fantastic base for exploring the wonders that this part of Jamaica has to offer, including Glistening Bay and the Cockpit Country area.
The All-Inclusive hotel itself has plenty to offer too. From the huge freshwater swimming pool, to the Renova Spa full of peaceful and revitalising treatments, there is plenty for everyone to enjoy here. The rooms adopt a classic Caribbean feel, all with wonderful views and cosy furnishings.
After working up an appetite enjoying a few water sports and sipping cocktails by the pool, you'll have a wide variety of international restaurants to choose from. Whether you fancy a bite of authentic Asian cuisine at Kalu, or a decadent steak dinner at the Mahoe Bay Steakhouse, your taste buds will certainly be tantalised.
The resort is in a great location in the north-east of the island, set on the beautiful, secluded beach just a short distance from Montego Bay.
- Riu Montego Bay is 10 minutes from Montego Bay Airport by coach
The resort has 681 spacious and air-conditioned rooms and suites, with balconies or terraces.
Each room has:
- En-suite bathroom
- Balcony or terrace
- Satellite TV
- Liquor dispenser
- Wi-Fi access (additional cost)
- In-room safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- Double Room – These rooms are spacious and comfortable, sleeping a maximum of four people.
- Double Room with limited sea view – These rooms provide limited sea views, as well as the above amenities, and sleep a maximum of four people.
- Suite with sea view – These suites sleep up to four people and feature a lounge area, sea views and the above amenities.
- Little Italy – Italian restaurant with classic dishes including pizzas and pastas
- Mahoe Bay – Grill restaurant with a traditional menu
- Kalu – Asian buffet restaurant with a varied selection of tasty meals; please note, there is a dress code here of long trousers and t-shirts with sleeves (Prior reservation required)
- Jerk Grill – Authentic grill dishes with a Caribbean twist
- Outdoor pool and child’s pool
- Renova spa
- Games room
- Tennis/Table tennis
- Daytime activity programme
- Evening entertainment programme
- Watersports, including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and kayaking
- Gift shop
The resort provides a great setting for family holidays, with a kids’ pool and family-friendly dining.
Kids Club – Available for ages 4-12yrs, this club provides a fun place for kids to enjoy a range of activities and games.
The all-inclusive programme includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at selected restaurants, as well as themed buffet dinners
- Optional dining (reservations required in advance) at Kalu, Little Italy and Mahoe Bay
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24hrs a day, including a regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- Sports and activities, including gym access, table tennis, beach volleyball, tennis courts, sauna, whirlpool bath, windsurfing, sailing, catamarans, snorkelling equipment and kayaking
- One introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Daytime and evening entertainment for kids and adults, including daily live music
- Free entry to Pacha discotheque
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|20 Jun - 22 Jun 18||€1999||€3129|
|23 Jun - 17 Aug 18||€2489||€3809|
|18 Aug - 30 Sep 18||€2009||€3089|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 18||€2349||€3569|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 19 Jun 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are based on maximum occupancy. Other durations available - call for quote. This villa accommodates a maximum of 10 people, and prices will vary depending on the party size. Car hire is recommended for this villa holiday, and we can book this for you with prices starting from £250 per car per week. There is a taxi transfer to and from the airport included in the price of the holiday, and the hire car will be delivered directly to your villa.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||€329||Upper Class (one way)||€649|
Flights available via London. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Double Room|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|