7 nights from €1,899 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Elegant and stylish, Jamaica Inn has been enormously popular since the 1950s when glamorous Hollywood types first started gracing the grounds – and it’s easy to see why the appeal lingers today. Fronted by a sweeping private cove laden with gorgeous golden sand you could spend hours sunning yourself on the beach without a care in the world.
But beyond the photogenic appearance, the hotel has a lot to offer. There’s a grown up and mature atmosphere and it’s blissfully quiet; this a great place to stay with like-minded people in search of relaxation and rejuvenation. For those in search of a truly tranquil haven, the cottages offer complete privacy and seclusion making them truly ideal for couples and honeymooners.
Dinner is served in an open-air terrace, dressed in colonial-style furniture with some genuine antique pieces. The rather traditional dress code means that every meal feels like an event – with sumptuous offerings to match the elegant attire. Like the whole of the resort, it’s characterful and charming.
Further reading: Jamaica Inn is featured in our guide to the top 10 luxury hotels in the Caribbean.
The resort sits on Jamaica's northern coast, close to Ocho Rios. There is horse riding available at the nearby Chukka Cove Farm and you’ll also find opportunities for scuba diving and motorised watersports close by.
- An hour and a half from Donald Sangster International Airport Montego Bay
There is a total of 48 suites and cottages, all featuring:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Private balcony or veranda
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Iron and board
The following room types are available:
- Superior Balcony Suites – located in either the Main or East Wing with a large balcony boasting lovely sea views
- Deluxe Verandah Suites – based on the ground floor at the Main or East Wing looking out over the gardens, beach and the sea
- Premier Verandah Suites – at the Beach or West Wing, these lovely suites are based either directly on the water (West Wing) or on the sandy beach (Beach Wing)
- The Cowdray Suite – with a spacious bedroom and additional dressing room, this suite features views of the sea and the mountains
- Blue Cottage – private, one-bedroom cottage located directly on the beach
- White Suite – a huge suite with its own private peninsula with an oversized marble bathroom
- Cottage 3 and 4 – these one-bedroom suites overlook the sea and have their own private infinity pools
- Jamaica Inn Cottages – these prime cottages are wonderfully private, with the option of one or two-bedrooms, Cottage 6 has no pool, the other cottages have pools
- Cottage 7 – set on the eastern side of the property, this cottage has panoramic ocean views and a wonderfully re-modelled interior
- Dinner Terrace – specialising in cuisines from across the world in fusion with Caribbean flavours, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, also serving afternoon tea and hors d’oeuvres
- Two bars
- Room service (additional charge)
- Swimming pool
- KiYara Ocean Spa offers a range of holistic treatments in a stunning location at the edge of the cliff (additional charges)
- Non-motorised watersports including snorkelling, kayaking and sunfish sailing
- Complimentary tennis courts available a few minutes from the hotel (floodlights and coaching available at additional charge)
- There are no specific activities organised for children, but ages 10 and over are welcomed from March to mid-December, and ages 12 and over welcomed mid-December to the end of February
- Babysitting is available on request (additional charge, request must be made at least 48 hours in advance)