Completely restful and relaxed, Protea Hotel O.R. Tambo offers a perfect retreat for a stopover or a short stay in Johannesburg. Literally across the road from O.R. Tambo International Airport, the hotel has all the facilities you need for a tranquil and revitalising stay near the city.
There’s a stylish bar with aircraft wing for a counter top where you can sit and sip cocktails while you make use of the free Wi-Fi that runs throughout the hotel. And it’s also worth noting that the good sound-proofing means there is no plane noise despite its proximity to the airport.
Top Tip: The Warehouse is the restaurant on site offering a fusion of international cuisines. It’s fantastic to have a lovely restaurant based at the hotel, especially after a long flight when you might not feel like trying to find somewhere to eat. And if you’re just too jetlagged to eat in a restaurant, there is 24-hour room service.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits