A perfect trip to the Galapagos, with four days cruising, a night in San Cristobel to see the giant tortoises, snorkelling with sea turtles and rays, hiking through lava fields and discovering the ecology of the Galapagos with a visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station.
Be enchanted by the beauty and rich history of the Galapagos Islands, with this exhilarating journey through an archipelago that has fascinated explorers for decades. Beginning with a stay in San Cristobal, you’ll then head out on awe-inspiring excursions to explore the wildlife and scenery of this area. From volcanic vistas to giant tortoises and sea lion colonies, this really is a breath-taking region. In the evenings, spend time relaxing on the Xavier III and reflect on the amazing experiences you’ve enjoyed throughout the day.
Your 4-day cruise will be on board the Xavier III, with a crew of seven plus an expert naturalist guide who will be able to answer all your questions on the local wildlife and geology. There is a bar and dining room, and all your meals will be included whilst you are on board.
- Explore San Cristobal Island with snorkelling trips and wildlife excursions
- Visit the volcanic landscape of Punta Pitt
- Sail through the channel between Kicker Rock
- Visit the idyllic beaches on Isla Santiago
- Observe the giant tortoises in Santa Cruz
- Spend time relaxing in Quito
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits