One of the most opulent hotel in the Middle East and built by the ruler of Abu Dhabi as a palace for incoming heads of state as well as being a hotel, its sheer size and beautiful architecture is breathtaking. With 1.3km of pristine beach, a private marina and a brilliant outdoor swimming complex, there is an enormous amount of outdoor space to lose yourself in.
Set on the edge of Abu Dhabi, it has an enviable location, being close enough to the city centre to experience the many sights and attractions, but far enough away to enjoy a tranquil and peaceful holiday. The excellent facilities here, from the amazing selection of award winning restaurants and the beautiful Emirates Palace Spa to the water slides, lazy river and abundance of water-based activities are sure to keep you busy, entertained and ultimately feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits