Boasting a private beachfront and a beautiful pool overlooking the ocean, InterContinental Abu Dhabi is a stylish spot to relax in between exploring the city. Located close-by to great attractions like the Sheik Zayed Mosque and Louvre Museum, you’re never too far from the action, but you’re guaranteed relaxation during your time in the hotel.
The rooms and suites are contemporary and cool, offering fabulous views of the Arabian Gulf or the city. The hotel also has a wonderful collection of restaurants and bars to try, including the iconic Fishmarket and lovely Belgian Café famed for its delicious mussel pots. The Piano Lounge is a cosy spot to enjoy a hot coffee in the morning, a nice cup of tea in the afternoon, and a refreshing cocktail when the sun sets.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits