With its sweeping palm lined driveway approaching the ornate reception lounge, first impressions of Serene Pavilions guarantee a lasting sensory treat. Geometrically shaped carp and lotus-filled ponds create the impression of a floating palace, and this heavenly vision carries through the vast gardens to the waves of the Indian Ocean just beyond.
Within a 7 acre coconut grove are just 12 lavishly appointed individual Pavilions, 8 of which are magnificently set directly facing the ocean waves, whilst the 4 Garden Pavilions exude intimacy and seclusion within their lush walled gardens.
With each Pavilion having its own private pool surrounded by a large furnished deck area, emphasis truly is on escapism and pure indulgence.
Providing one-to-one service allows us to invite the Executive Chef to privately cook his signature dishes in the Pavilions and with 24 hour personal Butlers on hand, guests will experience exceptional levels of discreet and caring attention.
The Pavilions Restaurant and The Amritha Bar provide a quirky mix of fusion cuisine from around the globe complemented by an extensive wine selection, and is the epitome of good taste. Split levels, exquisite elegance and with every table affording incredible ocean vistas, The Pavilions Restaurant provides an innovative and inspiring fine dining experience.
Other facilities within this haven of luxury include an Ayurveda Spa, a large central pool with unique submerged Jacuzzi beds, a library, tennis court and modern gym.
Serene Pavilions sets new standards in levels of privacy, comfort, and elegant luxury.
• Best Luxury Beach Resort 2010 at the World Luxury Hotel Awards
• Best Small Hotel and
• The Best New Hotel Construction & Design at the Asia Pacific Hotel Awards in association with Bloomberg Television UK
• Best Boutique Hotel 2010 awarded by the Sri Lanka Tourism Awards 2010.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits