The biggest enticement of Cinnamon Citadel Kandy is its peacefulness. Framed by soaring, misty mountains and overlooking the tranquil Mahaweli River, the only thing you’ll hear as you relax by the pool or in your remote retreat is the sound of nature.
Located near the last domain of the Sinhala Kings, the resort’s décor nods to this fascinating history, with rich red hues and authentic Kandyan art. Every room boasts panoramic views of either the river or the luscious gardens, whilst the Deluxe Rooms and Suites also feature a private balcony for extra relaxation.
There’s a quiet swimming pool right by the river, perfect for unwinding, whilst three restaurants and bars offer sensational cuisine paired with even more scenic views. Head to Panorama for an eclectic buffet, enjoy a refreshing cocktail at the Lounge Bar, and for something extra special, enjoy a champagne breakfast right by the river.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits