Jetwing Lighthouse Galle sits atop a hillock overlooking the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Inspired by the Dutch influence in Sri Lanka, the hotel exudes a touch of history and class and offers guests exquisite cuisine, first-class service, a rich ambience and stunning locations boasting splendid unmatched views of the sea making it the ultimate retreat for a tranquil experience.
Designed by the world renowned architect and Sri Lanka’s best, Geoffrey Bawa, Jetwing Lighthouse, features wide open spaces combined with magnificent views of the garden and sea. The furniture of this stylish Galle hotel is elegant yet minimalist. Brilliant green grass, pastel skies, azure blue of the swimming pool contrasting with the earthy red of the roof tiles – the Jetwing Lighthouse is an artist’s palate of primary colours.
The hotel is a member of Small Luxury Hotel of the World.
World Travel Awards Winner 2011 - Sri Lanka’s leading Spa Resort.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits