Eating, Drinking and Nightlife
If you’ve chosen to go all-inclusive or you’re staying at a resort on one of the smaller islands (and probably even if you haven’t) you’ll do most of your eating on site. If you do manage to get to some of the restaurants on the main island of Mahe, you’ll find that Seychellois cuisine is quite unique. It’s certainly seafood based and incorporates a lot of coconut.
Drinking and Nightlife
The local beer Seybrew is very good. If you’re staying near the capital Victoria, it’s worth getting to the nightclub Lovenut.
Seychelles Travel Guides
- The ultimate guide to island hopping in the Seychelles
- Experience an exotic cruise holiday in the Seychelles
- Top 10 romantic getaways in the Seychelles
- Top 10 luxury hotels in the Seychelles
- Useful Facts
- Exploring the islands of the Seychelles
- Exploring the Seychelles, by Hazel Asbery - Content Creator
- Seychelles highlights, by Taggie
- Eating, Drinking and Nightlife
- Things To Do and Excursions