Experience Thailand’s diversity with a 2 night stay in bustling Bangkok, 3 nights in the cultural delights of Chiang Mai followed by a 7 nights beach stay on one of Thailand’s most famous islands, Koh Samui.
Explore the vibrant metropolis of Bangkok with a trip down the Chao Phraya river to see ancient temples, shop the famous markets and then dine out at the finest restaurants. Then fly to Chiang Mai, the ancient capital of the Lanna Kingdom and spend 3 nights discovering temples and street food, Thai arts and crafts and the surrounding National Parks. Finally fly onto the tropical paradise that is Koh Samui; this beautiful island offers as little or as much action as you would like from your beach stay (TM).
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits