There's plenty to be said for keeping things simple and if you're in Chiang Mai for the art, the heritage and the excitement of the night markets then basing yourself within Tamarind Village is simply a fantastic option. With a traditional spa and authentic local restaurant both on-site, this is a great chance to experience the very best of Thailand's second city and if you like your accommodation on the rustic chic side then you'll definitely be pleased with results. Hand crafted wooden artefacts, ancient tales of Thai history and a charming courtyard setting help to make Tamarind Village a real joy for the senses and perfect for couples setting out to explore Chiang Mai.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits