Riu Palace Las Americas
7 Nights All Inclusive from €1,939 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sitting along a stunning sugary sand beach in Cancun, Riu Palace Las Americas is a fabulous adult-only, all-inclusive hotel perfect for couples hoping to not only unwind, but have a bit of fun too.
From the two infinity pools, to the serene Revona Spa, there are plenty of spots for you to fully relax. What could be better than chilling at the swim-up pool, feeling the sun on your skin as you sip on a fruity cocktail? Meanwhile, the trendy Pacha discotheque and nearby city centre is ideal for those hoping to dance the night away.
The restaurants here are delicious, and great for a romantic evening together. Tuck into traditional Italian favourites at Los Arcos, or feel the heat at the colourful Fiesta Mexicana.
The hotel sits along a pristine white sand beach, only a few minutes from the lively Cancun centre. The strip of beach is perfect for soaking up the sun, whilst the close proximity to the city means you can add a bit of vibrancy to your stay.
There are 372 rooms, all including:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Bathroom with shower
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee maker
- Satellite TV
- Integrated lounge area with sofa or sofa bed
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Most suites feature balcony
- Most rooms have ocean view
- Inter-connecting suites available
- Junior Suites – Featuring the standard amenities, with either one large bed, or two smaller beds.
- Suites – Featuring one bed, a separate living room, an additional flat screen TV, and a dressing room.
- Whirlpool Bath Suites – Similar to the Suites, with a whirlpool bath on the balcony, and gorgeous ocean views.
- Don Roberto – The gorgeous main restaurant, with a scenic terrace
- Los Arcos – A quaint Italian restaurant serving authentic favourites
- Fiesta Mexicana – Feel the spice at this vibrant Mexican restaurant
- Black & White – A sophisticated steakhouse
- Sakura – A trendy Japanese eatery serving traditional cuisine
- Krystal – A delicious fusion restaurant
- El Romero – A casual poolside eatery
- Art Deco – The hotel’s stylish lobby bar
- Capuchino – A charming patisserie and ice cream parlour
- Lounge 27
- La Terraza – A cool bar plaza
- La Nuit – A picturesque and chilled out lounge
- Can – A poolside bar perfect for unwinding
- Cun – The cool swim-up bar
- The hotel has two infinity pools, both of which are heated in the winter. One has an adjoining whirlpool bath.
- There is also one standard swimming pool
- Free sun loungers, towels and parasols are dotted around the pools
- Sauna and whirlpool bath
- Pacha discotheque
- Complimentary WiFi throughout hotel
- The peaceful Renova Spa is a beautiful, earthy spa offering holistic, soothing treatments and a quiet space to fully unwind.
The All-Inclusive basis includes:
All food and drink:
Buffet and living cooking stations for all meals
Optional a la carte dining restaurants
Snacks all day every day
Local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day
Premium branded drinks
Regularly restocked minibar
RiuFit – the hotel’s group fitness classes
Sauna and whirlpool bath
Water sports – kayaking, snorkelling and windsurfing
One introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
Live music and shows
Complimentary access to Pacha night club
Drinks at Hotel Riu Cancun
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|16 Aug - 17 Aug 18||€2359||€3329|
|18 Aug - 31 Aug 18||€2019||€2999|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 18||€1939||€2829|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 15 Aug 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||€199||Club Class (one way)||€999|
Flights via London with British Airways, Virgin Atlantic also available. Flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|