7 Nights All Inclusive from €1,629 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Surrounded by crystal clear waters, framed by a pristine white beach, and adorned with exotic flora, Riu Caribe is a gorgeous Mexican hotel perfect for families looking for sun, sea and sand.
Only a short drive from Cancun city, this beautiful hotel includes five swimming pools including a children’s pool and a scuba pool, free gym with sauna and Jacuzzi, optional spa and beauty salon, two tennis courts and a host of water sports.
The resort is focused around a huge free-form swimming pool and includes its own scuba diving centre, which offers a number of water sports and excursions including; waterskiing, banana boats, parasailing, deep sea fishing and windsurfing.
For families, the Riu Caribe offers a children’s swimming pool, as well as Mini Club with daily activities programme and a children’s playground. Adults can retreat to the Renova Spa that provides body treatments, steam and sauna, facials and more.
At night, the resort comes alive with live music, shows, three bars, El Faro, Sports bar and Lounge bar as well as its onsite Pacha nightclub.
Riu Caribe includes three restaurants; Albatros, Maria Margarita and Shangri-La serving a mix of internationally-inspired cuisine.
This gorgeous hotel is nestled along the edge of a pristine white beach, just a five-minute drive from Cancun's lively centre full of shops, bars and restaurants. The secluded location is perfect for relaxing, but the close proximity to Cancun's city centre means you can add a bit of vibrancy to your holiday.
All suites and rooms include:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- Sea views
- Double Room with Sea View and Balcony - All of Riu Caribe's rooms have a gorgeous view of the ocean, and adopt a contemporary, bright theme incorporating a lot of whites and blues. All come with a double bed and a balcony that overlooks the beach.
- Junior Suite - With similar amenities, this time much more spacious, with a bigger balcony or terrace, and a lounge area.
- Buffet Restaurant - A brilliant buffet restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with great themed nights throughout the week. Open 7-10am, 12.30-3pm and 6-10pm.
- Steakhouse Restaurant - Serving a delicious buffet for lunch, a variety of tasty snacks, and a decadent a la carte menu for dinner. Buffet open 12-5.30pm, snacks available from 3-5.30pm, and dinner requires a reservation for between 6-10pm.
- Shangri-La Restaurant - A deliciously authentic Asian restaurant. Reservations required. Open 6-10pm.
- Maria Margarita Restaurant - Add a touch of spice to your dinner at this fun Mexican restaurant. Reservations required.
- Swim-up Poolside Bar - Serving up refreshing cocktails.
- Sports Bar
- Lounge Bar
- Sports, including tennis, beach volleyball and aerobics
- Non-motorised water sports, including kayaking, body boarding and snorkelling
- Wifi in public areas
- Pool towels
- Live entertainment
- The hotel is nestled on a sugary sand beach, and the three huge pools adorned with loungers and hammocks are the perfect place to relax.
- Renova Spa - A peaceful spa inspired by the earth's natural beauty, with a fantastic treatment list including hot stone massages and mango wraps. The spa also features a whirlpool bath, a steam bath, and a beauty salon.
- RiuLand Kid's Club - A brilliant kid's club for those aged 4-7 and 8-12, offering a full range of activities.
Riu Caribe's All-Inclusive basis includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at all restaurants
- Snacks 24 hours a day
- In-room safe
- Non-motorised water sports and activities, including kayaking, snorkelling, gym, beach volleyball court
- Gratuities included
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|28 May - 30 Jun 18||€1629||€2269|
|01 Jul - 17 Aug 18||€2169||€2949|
|18 Aug - 31 Aug 18||€1829||€2619|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 18||€1679||€2319|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 27 May 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||€199||Club Class (one way)||€999|
Flights via London with British Airways, Virgin Atlantic also available. Flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|