Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
7 nights All Inclusive from €1,459 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort is a beautiful beachfront resort nestled in the secluded gated community of Playa Mujeres, surrounded by white sands and verdant forest.
There’s plenty to do at this grand resort, including fun activities for families, and more romantic, intimate options for couples. Families will love the expansive pool area, which includes a whopping two infinity pools, four whirlpools, two children’s pools and even a water park, whilst children and teens are well catered for with the fun Explorer’s Club and Core Zone. With exciting activities including big screen movies, treasure hunts, bonfires and discos, there’s plenty to keep the kids entertained.
Meanwhile, the Dreams Spa by Pevonia® is a soothing oasis for couples, using Mayan inspirations to create a relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere. There are plenty of fine dining restaurants for a romantic meal too, including L’Etoile, an indulgent adult-only French bistro.
The suites here are modern and comfortable, offering luxurious amenities that range from expansive terraces with whirlpools, private pools, and incredible views of the ocean. There are plenty of fantastic options for families here, especially the Preferred Club Family Suite Ocean Front with Private Pool, which even has direct access to the beach.
There is plenty of entertainment here too – the resort offers complimentary green fees and transportation to Playa Mujeres Golf Course designed by Greg Norman, as well as exhilarating water sports and live nightly shows.
This gorgeous resort is located in the secluded gated community of Playa Mujeres, nestled right on the beach and only 10 minutes away from downtown Cancun. Its location provides an exclusive atmosphere, yet guests will still be close-by to Cancun’s best attractions.
- The resort is approximately a 35 minute drive from Cancun International Airport
There are a total of 502 suites, all including:
- One king or two queen size beds
- Satellite TV
- Furnished seating area with sofa bed
- Dreams Box for private room service delivery
- Alarm clock radio
- Daily refreshed mini bar
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Rain shower
- Double Vanities
- Junior Suite Garden View – Modern 56sqm suites with gorgeous views of the resort gardens, and a whirlpool on the terrace. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children.
- Junior Suite Pool View – These contemporary 56sqm suites have stunning views of the resort pool from its terrace with a whirlpool, sleeping a maximum of three adults, to two adults and two children.
- Junior Suite Partial View – Pretty 56sqm suites featuring partial views of the ocean from the terrace and whirlpool. Suites with one queen bed sleep a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children, whilst the two queen bed suites sleep a maximum of three adults, or two adults and three children.
- *Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View – Luxurious 58sqm suites featuring uninterrupted ocean views, and Preferred Club amenities. Suites with one queen bed sleep a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children, whilst the two queen bed suites sleep a maximum of three adults, or two adults and three children.
- *Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out Ocean View – With the same amenities and occupancy as before, plus direct access to a semi-private pool.
- *Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front with Private Pool – Again with the same amenities as occupancy as before, plus a small private pool on the terrace.
- *Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean View – These suites are located on the highest floors of the Preferred buildings, and more spacious than before at 108sqm, these lavish suites feature a large living area with a dining table for four people, plus a terrace with whirlpool. Sleeps a maximum of three adults and two children, or two adults and three children.
- *Preferred Club Family Suite Ocean View – In addition to the above amenities, these opulent 108sqm suites feature a bedroom facing the ocean with a chaise lounge, a large bathroom with hydro tub, a separate living room with a dining table for four, and a private terrace with whirlpool and ocean views. These suites can connect with a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children.
- *Preferred Club Family Suite Ocean Front with Private Pool – Luxurious 108sqm suites with the same amenities as before, plus a beautifully furnished terrace which has direct access to the beach, plus its own pool. These suites can be connected with a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front with Private Pool. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children.
- *Preferred Club Two Bedroom Villa – A stylish one-story villa featuring two bedrooms – one with a king size bed, the other with two queen size beds – as well as a separate living area with dining table for six, and a private terrace with a whirlpool and direct access to the Preferred Club Lazy River. Sleeps a maximum of eight guests – including a maximum of five adults.
- *Preferred Club Paramount Suite Ocean View – Extravagant 460sqm suites perfect for a special occasion, featuring an oversized terrace with ocean views that is ideal for ceremonies, cocktail parties and private dinners for up to 70 guests. The bedroom has a gorgeous master bathroom with hydro tub, whilst the suite also has two living rooms – one with a powder room, the other with a sofa bed and dining table for eight, plus a kitchenette and half bathroom. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children.
- *Preferred Club Family Presidential Suite Ocean View – Incredible 379sqm suites perfect for families, featuring a bedroom with an en-suite featuring a whirlpool, a second bedroom with two queen beds and en-suite with rain shower, an additional half bathroom, a kitchenette, living room with sofa bed and dining table for eight, and an oversized terrace furnished with another dining table and seating area, plus a whirlpool and access to a private pool. Sleeps a maximum of eight guests – including a maximum of five adults.
- *Preferred Club Presidential Suite Ocean Front – Impressive 825sqm suites featuring a master bedroom with king size bed, a bathroom with hydro tub and rainshower, a walk-in closet, and a private furnished terrace with a long private pool and direct beach access. The suite also features a game room with sofa bed, a private office, another bathroom, foyer, gull kitchen, a spacious living room with dining table for eight, and a huge terrace with seating and a dining table, as well as a private whirlpool and garden. Guests will also have a staircase leading up to the rooftop. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, or two adults and two children.
*Preferred Club amenities include: a secluded location in the Preferred building, personalised check in and check out at Private Preferred Club Lounge, daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hors d’oeuvres, desserts and fine liquors in the lounge, a la carte breakfast at Maris, access to the Lazy River, one day pass to Secrets Spa by Pevonia wet areas (per person per stay), 20% off spa treatments, exclusive Preferred Club area on the beach.
- World Café – A delicious international buffet with a wide variety of themed stations. Open 7-11.30am, 12.30-4pm, and 6-10.30pm. Casual dress code.
- Maris – A breezy restaurant serving snacks, plus fresh fish and seafood. Open 7-10am, 11.30am-5pm, and 6.30-11pm. Casual dress code for breakfast and lunch, casual elegance for dinner.
- Tides – A colourful spot for a light lunch or pizza, burgers or hotdogs. Open 12.30-4pm.
- L’Etoile – An adult-only a la carte French bistro. Open 5.30-11pm. Formal dress code.
- Tres Colores – A fun restaurant serving sumptuous Mexican fare. Open 5.30-11pm. Formal dress code.
- Fusion – A cool Japanese restaurant with dishes influenced by Peruvian ingredients. Open 5.30-11pm. Formal dress code.
- Mezés – Head here for tasty gourmet Mediterranean dishes. Open 5.30-11pm. Formal dress code.
- Gaucho Grill – A unique restaurant where succulent Brazilian meats are carved table-side. Open 4pm-12am. Formal dress code.
- That’s a Wrap – A great spot to grab a healthy option, also open overnight. Open 12.30-6pm, with late night bites open 11pm-6am. Casual dress code.
- Dolce – A charming café offering premium coffee, snacks and ice cream. Open 6am-10pm. Casual dress code.
- The Sand Bar – A funky beach bar. Open 10am-6pm.
- Sea Legs – A lovely swim-up bar serving refreshing drinks. Open 10am-6pm.
- The Grotto – Located next to the pool, serving fruity cocktails and more. Open 10am-6pm.
- Mermaid – The main pool bar serving a selection of drinks and snacks. Open 10am-6pm.
- Currents – A casual bar nestled by the lazy river. Open 10am-6pm.
- Zen – A bright spa juice bar. Open 10am-6pm.
- Spin – A fun sports bar and disco. Open 6pm-1am.
- Interlude – Situated in the lobby, serving a variety of alcoholic and soft drinks. Open 10am-1am.
- The Limelight – A vibrant theatre bar. Open 7-10pm.
- Preferred Club Bar – An exclusive bar for Preferred Club guests only. Open 7am-10pm.
- Hideaway – A trendy beach bar for Preferred Club guests only. Open 10am-6pm.
- The Zone – A lively bar for teenagers aged 13-17. Open 10am-12pm.
- Crazy Straws – A fun area for children aged 3-12 to get a soft drink and a snack. Open 10am-10pm.
- The resort has three levels of swimming pools spanning over 65,000sqft, including two infinity pools, four Jacuzzis, a water park with two fun waterslides, and two children’s pools.
- There is a lazy river for Preferred Club guests only.
- Nightly entertainment, including live performances, big screen movies, and themed parties
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Non-motorised water sports, including kayaking, snorkelling, and hobie cat sailing
- Complimentary green fees and roundtrip transportation to the Playa Mujeres Golf Course next door
- Motorised water sports, including jet skiing, scuba diving and water skiing – all at an additional cost
- Fitness centre open 6am-9pm
- Private dinners in exclusive spots
- Shopping area and gift shop
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia – A gorgeous, relaxing spa inspired by Mayan culture, offering a soothing oasis to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul. The spa features private showers, Jacuzzi baths, treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge, and even a Watsu pool for underwater massages.
- The kids will love to splash around in the two children’s pools.
- The Explorer’s Club for kids aged 3-12 offers fun daily programs based on nature, science and exploration, including treasure hunts, campout adventures, big screen movies and sandcastle building contests.
- The Core Zone is great for teens aged 13-17, offering a variety of sports and games, daily activities and evening entertainment, including bonfires, discos, paddle boarding, air hockey, kayak tours and baseball.
Truly indulge with the resort’s Unlimited-Luxury® experience, which includes:
- Limitless access to gourmet a la carte dining options, no reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited soft drinks and juices
- 24 hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini bar, with juice, bottled water, soft drinks and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment
- Access to theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- Free WiFi