Riu Palace Jamaica
7 Nights All Inclusive from €2,479 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
With as breath-taking a location as Montego Bay, Riu Palace Jamaica already oozes style, luxury and sophistication before you even step through the entrance. An adult-only, all-inclusive hotel with luxurious amenities, Riu Palace Jamaica is a great way to indulge on your Jamaican holiday.
With three infinity pools – two of which have a swim-up bar – and the warm sands of Montego Bay, there are plenty of spots to soak up the sun and enjoy a cocktail or two. Fancy a bit more activity in your day? Then there are plenty of water sports to get stuck in to, including windsurfing and snorkelling, or you could take advantage of your complimentary introductory scuba diving lesson in one of the pools.
Those hoping to truly unwind will relish a hot stone massage at Revona Spa, whilst those hoping to party way into the night will love Pacha discotheque. Whether you require relaxation or a week of fun, you’ll find it at Riu Palace Jamaica.
Of course, lying around and sunning yourself can make you work up an appetite, so thankfully Riu Palace Jamaica has a diverse range of restaurants to choose from. From fusion Asian cuisine, to authentic Italian fare, there’s something for everyone here.
Riu Jamaica is located on the unbelievably pristine white sands of Montego Bay, offering stunning ocean views and a laidback, tropical vibe.
There is a total of 289 rooms altogether, all including:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Balcony or terrace
- Full bathroom
- Special make up mirror
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic in-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Balcony or terrace
- Junior Suite – Spacious suites with the above amenities; these suites sleep a maximum of three people.
- Junior Suite with limited sea view – Contemporary suite with a limited sea view, lounge area, bathrobes and a king-size or two double beds; sleeps up to three people.
- Junior Suite with courtyard view – With views overlooking the picturesque courtyard, these suites feature a king-size or two double beds, bathrobes, large bathroom and turndown service. These suites sleep up to three people.
- Oceanfront Junior Suite – With gorgeous sea views, these suites feature the above amenities and sleep up to three people.
- Jacuzzi Suite – These suites feature a king-size or two double beds, a lounge area with sofa, plus a whirlpool bath on the balcony or terrace; they sleep up to three people.
- Montego Bay – The hotel’s main restaurant, serving a delicious buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Seaside – A gorgeous poolside steakhouse, serving succulent grilled meats.
- Zen – A flavoursome Japanese restaurant.
- Krystal – Tantalise your taste buds with fusion cuisine.
- L’Acquedotto – A charmingly authentic Italian restaurant.
- Vogue – The hotel’s casual lobby bar.
- Hanover – A trendy poolside bar with a swim-up section.
- Lime – One of the cool swim-up bars.
- Aqua – A laidback beach snack bar.
- The hotel is nestled on the gorgeous Montego Bay
- Riu Palace Jamaica has three lovely infinity pools, two of which have a swim-up bar
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas
- Concierge service
- Sun terrace
- Free sun loungers on the beach
- Water sports, including windsurfing, snorkelling and kayaking
- Renova Spa – Offering a remarkably rejuvenating and laidback vibe, with fresh and soothing treatments including hot stone messages and mango body wraps.
All food and drink:
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner - with live cooking stations
Special themed buffets
Optional a la carte dining: Zen, Krystal, L’Acquedotto, Seaside
Snacks 24 hours a day
Unlimited local and imported drinks
Drinks service by pool
Access to the bars at Palace Jamaica, Riu Reggae and Riu Montego Bay
Regularly restocked minibar
Sports and activities:
Water sports, including windsurfing, catamaran sailing, snorkelling, kayaking
One introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
Access to Riu Montego Bay’s group fitness activities, tennis courts, sauna and whirlpool bath
Daytime entertainment programme
Free entry to Pacha discotheque and drinks
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|22 Jul - 17 Aug 18||€3099||€5029|
|18 Aug - 30 Sep 18||€2479||€4029|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 18||€2999||€4849|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 21 Jul 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are based on maximum occupancy. Other durations available - call for quote. This villa accommodates a maximum of 10 people, and prices will vary depending on the party size. Car hire is recommended for this villa holiday, and we can book this for you with prices starting from £250 per car per week. There is a taxi transfer to and from the airport included in the price of the holiday, and the hire car will be delivered directly to your villa.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||€329||Upper Class (one way)||€649|
Flights available via London. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Junior Suite Garden View|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|