Riu Palace Zanzibar
7 nights Half Board from €1,789 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set across 10 hectares of unspoiled landscape on the northern coast of Zanzibar, Riu Palace (previously known as Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa), is a breath-taking resort. A beautiful surrounding of exotic flora and luscious foliage leads you down to the beach – a soft stretch of white sand coastline. This is a tranquil beach haven that really encapsulates the charm of Zanzibar.
There is a health club and spa area where you can indulge, as well as a number of delectable restaurants serving fresh ingredients and local flavours. Whether you want to explore the sights of Stone Town or relax by the pool in the sunshine, this is the perfect base for a relaxing getaway.
Top tip: Make the most of the stunning coastal location and try your hand at some watersports – there is a watersports centre situated within the resort.
This beautiful resort is located on the northern coast of Zanzibar, boasting gorgeous views of Nungwi Beach, and a secluded ambience.
- The resort is approximately an hour and 20-minute drive from Abeid Amani Karume International Resort
There is a choice of accommodation, including suites and villas, each with a private balcony.
Each room offers:
- Balcony overlooking the gardens and ocean
- En-suite bathroom
- Dressing room
- Luxury Junior Suites – Spacious room with a private balcony
- Prestige Junior Suites – Panoramic views with spacious bedroom and bathroom, and dressing area
- Luxury Superior Junior Suites – Situated by the health club
- Luxury Jacuzzi Suites – Spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and large living room
- Prestige Beach Villas – Private infinity pool with a covered balcony
- Presidential Ocean Front Villa – Large private pool and terrace, with a vast living room and dining area, two outdoor shower rooms and beautiful decor
- Aqua Restaurant – Main restaurant serving buffet options and live cooking
- Ishi-Teppanyaki – Oriental cuisine with a great sushi menu
- The Carnivorus & more – Exotic meats cooked to order
- Sunset Bar – Situated by the pool with a cocktail menu and afternoon tea
- Horizon Terrace Cigar Lounge – Relaxed lounge area with brilliant views overlooking Tumbatu
- The Makuti Beach Bar – Cocktails and a great snack menu
- Hide & Seek Kids Club – For ages 4-12yrs with a range of activities
- Babysitting service available (Additional cost)
- Outdoor pool with separate children’s pool
- Steps away from the beautiful beach
- Hideaway Spa & Health Club
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Watersports, including snorkelling, kayaking, hobie cats, windsurfing and scuba diving
- Evening entertainment, including live music and gala parties
- Pool table
- Table tennis
The All Inclusive Package includes the following:
Breakfast served at the Aqua Restaurant between 07.00-10.00
Lunch served at the Aqua Restaurant between 12.30-15.30
Dinner served at the Aqua Restaurants between 19.00-22.00
Also included: soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, water plus tea and coffee served in the Aqua Restaurant.