Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
7 nights All Inclusive from €1,319 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A relaxed and friendly resort, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach combines the luxury of Zanzibar’s landscape with a welcoming nature to create somewhere truly special. Surrounded by tropical bougainvillea, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into paradise. The staff here really make you feel at home, giving you plenty of chance to unwind and enjoy your Zanzibar holiday.
We think the facilities are great, with a watersports centre, evening entertainment and on-site boutique to name just a few of the features you can enjoy here. The massage centre is great if you fancy a rejuvenating spa treatment, or you can simply relax by the pool – the choice is yours! The rooms all mirror the classic African style that can be found throughout the resort for an authentic feel.
Top tip: The gardens lead directly to the pristine shores of the Kiwenga shoreline, so you can be on the beach in moments.
Perched along the powdery white sands of Kiwengwa Beach, this resort boasts a wonderful secluded location, perfect for a remote and tranquil beachside retreat.
- The hotel is approximately an hour's drive away from Abeid Amani Karume International Airport
Each room offers:
- King-size or twin beds with mosquito net
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Swahili - There are 21 Swahili Rooms, all perched on the highest level and overlooking the luscious gardens. The decor adopts an elegant take on traditional African style.
- Superior Room - These 36 rooms also feature authentic African decor, and also boast a large verandah for al fresco lounging.
- Beach Villas - You'll find 30 gorgeous Beach Villas right on the sugary sands, featuring a small lounging area and a large verandah.
- Main restaurant – International buffet with local dishes, and an African-themed dinner once a week on the beach
- Nakupenda Pizzeria – Pizza restaurant set on the beach
- Suli Suli restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with seafood specialties and a romantic atmosphere
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Beachfront location
- MVUA African Rain Massage Centre
- Watersports centre
- Animation team with daily and evening entertainment
- Spherique boutique
- TV room
Food & Drink
- Free welcome drinks to all arrivals
- Daily stocked mini bar in the room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the View restaurant
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer, house wine, tea & coffee and mineral water served during meals
- Theme nights including African Dinner served during the week
- Hibiscus Pool Bar serves snacks, included drinks, cocktails and selected spirits up to midnight
- Snacks and included drinks at the Upepo Beach Bar
- Nakupenda Pizzeria located on the beach
- Ocea Reed Beach Grill serves light lunches
- Complimentary wifi in the lobby
- Daily beach towels, sun beds by the pool and beach
- Games room with Nintendo Wii and satellite TV
- Gym, gymnastic daily activities (water gym, stretching, jogging), windsurf equipment, canoeing, beach volley ball, beach soccer, floodlit tennis courts, darts and table tennis
- Evening entertainment & discotheque
- Christmas & New Year Dinner included in the rates