Sonaisali Island Resort
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set in a tropical oasis of Fijian flora and picturesque beaches, Sonaisali Island Resort is a haven of relaxation and luxury. The friendly staff help create an inviting and warm ambience, so you can feel at home from the moment you arrive. The varied and extensive list of activities ensures that you’ll have plenty of things to do while you’re here, plus the great facilities for kids secures this resort as one of the best options for families visiting Fiji.
Surrounded by tropical flora and luscious island scenery, Sonaisali Island Resort is located in Fiji. Despite its secluded location, activities and attractions are easily accessible at just a three-minute boat ride across the lagoon to the mainland.
- Nadi International Airport is 30 minutes away by car and boat ride
The resort provides 123 rooms and bures which all have stunning ocean views.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hotel Rooms – The resort provides 32 beachfront hotel rooms with picture windows, private balconies and ocean views
- Bures – With a selection of bures to choose from, these verandas, beautiful views and spacious living areas
- Sunset Terrace Restaurant – The resort’s main restaurant serving buffet dishes throughout the day, including themed buffet dinners in the evening. There is also an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner.
- Plantation Restaurant – Fine dining restaurant serving European dishes, along with boutique and rare wines
- Tale Bar – Cocktail lounge bar with a tapas menu
- The Grill Restaurant and Pool Bar – Al fresco dining experience with a menu of grill dishes and refreshing beverages
The resort also provides room service and children’s menus.
- Frangipani Spa including treatment rooms, Jacuzzi and beachfront massages
- Watersports including canoeing, wind surfing and Hobie cat sailing
- Live entertainment including cultural performances
- Classes including Fijian coconut leaf weaving and Fijian language lessons
- Diving and snorkelling
- Games room
- General store and resort boutique
- Tours and activities centre
The resort is great for families, with children’s menus available in the restaurant and activities designed for younger guests.
- Sonaisali Kids Club – Offers a range of activities including arts and crafts, games and treasure hunts; open 9am-9pm for ages 4-12yrs
- Babysitting is available upon request (additional cost)